For those of you with pets what kinds of toys do they like?

My cat would be very happy with a piece of paper to put in her mouth and throw around, a box to play in or home made toys she can have fun with. At times she like new things, but, not as much as those. She does like the scratching box I buy her. She goes over and goes to work with her paws, but, she finds other places to scratch too.
@prashu228 (22237)
Pets like to play with football ,they like to scratch it
prashu, that is interesting. I never got my cat a football. One day I will see how she reacts to it. She loves to play with balls.
@IreneVincent (15212)
I just got back from ten days in North Carolina, visiting my oldest son and his wife. They have two cats. One female and one male. Very different personalities. My son purchased this neat cat toy though, that they both like. It is a small plastic mouse that has a round bottom and inside the bottom part, he puts cat treats for them. They have to hit the mouse and knock it sideways for the treats to come out on the floor, one treat at a time. I had never seen a cat toy like this before.
Alice, it sounds really cool and since both of them like it that is really great.
Our cat likes boxes, and two toys he has.
My cat loves pieces of paper I give her and we many around our apartment and she also likes boxes.
Well the dog who visits here loves balls, and squeak toys. The cat seems to prefer toys on a string he can bat around.
snowy, haven't hear from you in a while. How are you? My cat loves balls too. I bet the cat bats the heck out of the string.
@Tierkreisze (1348)
Cats in boxes are cute! Too bad we don't have one, but my best friend does. Our dog doesn't have toys so she would just bask under the sun if she's not asking for food.
Cruz, Does your dog beg for food a lot? When I am eating my cat wants my food and I continue to tell her she cannot have it. I only give her cat food and I believe she is healthier. I learned the hard way. I had a dog and cat before her and gave them food I ate and they got fat and i felt horrible.