My lot is a boy thing?

I am a new user here to make money, and i found this as interesting. But i didnt met any girls here, i think this is also a good platform for girls too, girls rise up :)
Plenty of women here. We have a good mix of genders.
I just signed up here, i dont have much idea about this, i need your help and support, thanks
@Sherwinmrtn If you have no idea about the community, why write such a post?
@MALUSE i was trying to make money
This is not a money making site. You have to put work and time into it to make a few dollars.
Really? I am new, you know what am checking the payment everytime after a comment lol, how much u earn so far, i am sorry if i cant ask this here
@Sherwinmrtn the bank only updates once every hour. Doesnt go up just by a comment being done.
@Courtlynn ohk. I will become glad if i see atleast some cents. I came here thinking to support my expence myself. Well it is better place to learn things.
@sabtraversa (12555)
Actually, there's a higher percentage of women here, compared to men. Or it looks like that.
@sabtraversa yes its a safe site also. How long you being using this?
@sabtraversa (12555)
@Sherwinmrtn I joined in September 2015, started to be active August 2016. But I've been on and off.
@sabtraversa thats nice. You know am excited that u r an Italian first time i am meeting someone from italy
Dont know where you're reading, cause there's tons of females here.
New to here, i just signed up, its good to know that there are tons of females here. Its a good platform to earn money from home itself i guess
@Sherwinmrtn Forget the money aspect. If you reach $5 **a month** as a newbie, you can call yourself lucky.
@MALUSE my god. What about seniors? How much they earn?
@mandala100 (36109)
I don't believe that there is sexism here in myLot---no such thing as "boy thing" in myLot my friend. What I believe is that there is gender equality here in myLot.
Its awesome
@mandala100 (36109)
@Sherwinmrtn I agree with you my friend!
there are lotsof g irls here and women and men and bo ys so jump iin and have a ball here welcome from hatley
@hatley correct dear, just see ny comment, its all replied by females. Its good to see them here. Happy earning
There are all sorts of genders on myLot. Need help on myLot check out:
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
Thanks michelle i read it, thanks again
@Sherwinmrtn You're welcome! Happy myLotting.
@infatuatedbby thanks michelle.
@sw8sincere (2831)
I am wondering if you are here just to look for girls? hehe.. Well, i am a girl and mylot is not only for boys. It is for everybody. Making friends are for everyone and not to select who you want to be friends or get acquainted with. anyway, happy mylotting my friend!
Hi honey dear, its happy to know you are female, i am sure you are sweet as the name honey. Thanks dear happy mylotting i need your support, and i will there for yours
@Sherwinmrtn Yes my name implies itself. So how were you able to find this site? Happy mylotting to you as well.
@sw8sincere thats a lomg story, its my vacation time, so i though of doing some work, i have tried almost all areas that an entry level person can work. I found this site through my searches, how u found it
@kiran8 (15361)
• Mangalore, India
Welcome to mylot ..Since you are new,you may not have come across many members , there are plenty of ladies here who are very active.
Never expected an indian in this website. I need you help and blessings thanks :)
@Sherwinmrtn There are masses of Indians here. You'll find them if you read around.
@MALUSE k its an hour ago i started to use this, its like a family i loved it. Nice people, i think its a better place when am sad
@Elisa1234 (7681)
Hi. Im a girl as well there are lots of girls here my friend
@Elisa1234 Hi Kiara dear. I came to know that here has more girls than boys ;). I like the name kiara by the way
@Elisa1234 (7681)
@Sherwinmrtn Oh thank you. I like my name as well. So pretty
@Elisa1234 thank your parents for this name. Kiara is a kind of indian name
@Tina30219 (32859)
• Onaway, Michigan
There are a lot of girls here.
Eewww thats fun :P
@Tina30219 (32859)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Sherwinmrtn Yeah just like there is a lot of boys/men here as well
@Tina30219 then more fun i guess :) with whom you your company more. A boy or men or with a girl or women
@Neiltarquin (1094)
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
I'm following mostly women here in myLot. Ao meaning there are more women than men here...
Yes so much womens
• Pleasant Hill, California
I think there are more women than men here.
@Tracy04 (10575)
myLot is for everyone..... I'm a female, and I'm sure many females here too.
@tracy04 yes my lot has many females here. I think most of them are retired peoples
@Tracy04 (10575)
@Sherwinmrtn Not all.. some looking for extra money like me
@Tracy04 just like me every second i am looking at the payment thing. I am trying hard even to make a bit, i think you have more opportunities to explore in internet to make a huge income, content writing you heard about it?
It's not a dating site...
Its a earning site, i become rich, 1$
@Sherwinmrtn Actually it is not an earning site either, it is a discussion forum
@JolietJake its just my opinion bro
• Richfield, Utah
Why do I get the feeling this is one of those face palm posts? Are you here to meet women, get rich, have your wishes come true what is it? All snarky aside, welcome to my lot, im sure you will find your niche.....
@librarygeek1980 hehe i joined here to earn money. But more than money here has the good people. I hope i will get someone lol
• Richfield, Utah
@Sherwinmrtn cool. I'm sure you will find someone. Happy mylotting!
@librarygeek1980 thanks deae
I believe My Lot is for either female or male and people are are to partake in discussions or write their own posts and to make some money. It is a nice place for all to get to meet new and interesting people I feel.
Yes, put comment make discussion happy earning, be coperative
@DaddyEvil (23552)
• Aurora, Missouri
Hmmm... I am not sure I would try to use myLot to meet any girls for anything besides friendship and fun on myLot, Sherwin. I don't believe they would think it was a nice thing to do.
@vandana7 (62543)
It is for everybody...men, women, boys, girls, elderly, youngsters..well not younger than 16 I suppose, but youngsters alright. :) There is not much money to be made here. But it is where you can get rid of your stress. Worth it, if you ask me. Been here for 8 years.