online

@Cat1993 (505)
South Africa
i dont know how people date online how they can have a feeling just behind a screen i just think most of them just say it's love but it's just fake love
@Tracy04 (10696)
Online date is dangerous. Many newspapers nowadays reported that the women got scammed by the "man". Almost few hundred thousand dollars gone
@vsai2008 (7632)
It all depends on the type of people involved
You mean like online where you dont end up meetig the person in real life?
I think it is possible to find real love online but you do need to be careful. A lot are just looking to hook up but there are some that are looking for something serious. I think it helps some who may not know where to look or struggle with starting conversation in person. Now if you're talking about purely online relationships, I can see that being questionable but then again with video chat you can still get an idea of someone's personality. I used to have a friend that I only knew online and we would skype each other. Only reason we didn't hang out in person was both of us lived in separate states.