Am I the only one who has ever watched "Game Of Thrones"?

When I see so many people talking about this TV show (especially my closest friends) I feel like an "alien" for never having watched any episodes. Because of that, and also of curiosity... I think I'm going to start watching and feeling like a "human" again. Have you watched this TV show?
I catch it every so often. I saw the season opener over the weekend..repeat, I only saw the characters I recognized at the end..that was the best part with the dragon and the castle.
I have never watched this TV program.
I have never watched Game of Thrones.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, I started watching it last year and I watched Season 1 to 6. And I can't wait for the Season 7 to end until Season 8. You should watch it. It's very cool.
am pretty much addicted to Game of Thrones. It is a great show, lots of stuff going on. Amazing story lines amazing characters and amazing acting.
I think I started watching it from Season 3 when Dany started getting the Unsullied army and three dragons. It's really cool to watch and got addicted to it.
I'm with you. I've never watched it and haven't got the foggiest idea what the craze is about. Btw, you've forgotten the decisive 'n' in the title. It must be 'never'.
• Strasbourg, France
I watched the first 2 episodes and didn't like it at all, so I stopped it. I just don't get it.
@Micmac (7712)
No, not yet.
@manasamanu (3759)
• Bangalore, India
I have never watched too, that doesn't mean I am an alien.
Yes I have watched this, I have also read the books! I do recommend you to watch it, it is good. The books are quite different though to the actual storyline.