Kindness Of Strangers.

@silvermist (15827)
"Reader's Digest '' has been one of the magazines I used to read till some years back.Recently I came across an old copy of the magazine in the library and what caught my attention was the title of an article--Kindness of Strangers. That article contained accounts by various people about random acts of kindness that they have experienced. Have you experienced any such acts of kindness from strangers? Having the willingness to be kind even to strangers is a gift.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I remember those articles in the Readers Digest Starlight. I used to love to read them. They were uplifting. I am sure I have in my lifetime experienced a kindness from a stranger..there are many. And I hope I have also given someone a kindness in life.
@Platespinner (18096)
I don't think kindness is a gift; I think it's a choice.
I know I have received random acts of kindness from strangers. Most of those acts were done because I was hopelessly lost.
@flpoolbum (2405)
I have been the recipient of acts of kindness. I like to post meme's about kindness on several social media sites. Hopefully, it will encourage more people to commit random acts of kindness. I also find quotes about kindness and use an app called Phonto to put them on attractive backgrounds.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
I have received kindness acts from strangers. Today was the most recent one when I had an angel appear and pulled the weeds in my front yard. I wrote a post about this.
@Ceerios (4775)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@silvermist - Every now and then I experienced the kindness of others, but it seems to be becoming much rarer over these more recent years. -Gus-
I've been a recipient and have repaid in kind.
I received acts of kindness from people that are strangers. I try to always be kind too.
@cahaya1983 (8485)
Yeah many times. With all the negativity and hate spreading around the world these days, it feels great to know that there are still many who are nice and kind to others even though they are complete strangers.
Yes back at the hospital whn Tony was on life support I let a man go ahead of me at the gift shop because he seemed in a hurry, I was not. He paid for my stuff!
It is a very nice gift to have.
@vsai2008 (7632)
I have experienced kindness by strangers I was once late to get to a bus to go to my home as my classes finished late, I was living in a hostel then I was extremely hungry but the bus started off as soon as I got in The old lady beside me gave me food. It was like heaven then
YesI gell and broke my shoulder beside my favorite restaurant an elderly couple and their grandson called for an ambulance for me wille som looie loos just stood there gaping at me te fineness those two people I could never rrepay
I did not want to toss out food yesterday. A stranger from freecycle picked it up. I was very happy.
Yes, I have experienced some of this.