Bitcoin mining

I have been investing on HYIP and i was scammed lot of times. Now im into bitcoin mining and so far so good. Hopefully it will last long.
@louievill (18668)
What kind of mining rig do you use? This equipments are expensive and It's getting hard to mine bitcoins now because of competition from big miners and I also hope the price of power is cheap in your place, hope you get your ROI back and make a decent profit.
Hi. Cant afford to buy mining rig so i invested in genesis mining. Been there for 6 months and i got my roi what im rcving now is my profit.
@louievill (18668)
@njdex15 I see, that's good, a lot of people lost money from mining scams that turned out to be ponzzis. Instead of investing I just bought coins and held on to them and it went up, for me its better to hold on to my coins than let others hold my money and sometimes they disappear but to each his own way
@dollaboy (6232)
Sounds good. I heard bitcoin mining is on hold till 4th of August
Yes it will. There will be splitting of bitcoin.
@dollaboy (6232)
@njdex15 Have a happy day
Don't you have to invest to make money in Bitcoin mining?
You can invest on mining company and you can also make your own mining rig. If you want i can give you my code for genesis mining to avail 3% discount.
• Richfield, Utah
I am currently collecting bitcoin from faucets, but I figure collect till the end of the year, the cash out or sell them
@Prshnth (945)
• Bangalore, India
Never heard of this
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Good for you! I myself have invested in trading of Alt coins