Game of Thrones or MyLot?

@poehere (17700)
French Polynesia
Sorry to say guys, but Game of Thrones wins hands down for me. This is the last year for the mini series and I am dying to see how John Snow fairs against the night walkers. Plus the dragon queen and her tiny advisor, what will she do to win the throne? I was introduced to this mini series last year. A friend of mine gave me the first 3 years to watch. All they could do was talk about this mini series. One night I decided to watch the first episode. At first I wasn’t impressed so I decided to watch the second. By the third I was hooked and binge watching every night. Now I have waited almost a year for the conclusion to the story. So guys I am so sorry to say that Game of Thrones wins out this time. No worries after it is over I’ll come back to MyLot. Imae - Wikimedia free images
I just started watching it last year and I am hooked.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
I am hooked and I can't wait to see how it ends.
@poehere me too..should be good
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@Happy2BeMe Just finished the 3rd. Still have 7 more till the end. The 3rd was good and a little surprising. I did not think the queen had it in her. But looks like her brother knows more than she does. He called the right shots when it came to the dragon queen.
@Genipher (5166)
I've actually never seen a single episode.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
I am so sorry. You really have missed something fantastic. Maybe one day try watching a few. After the first 2 you will be hooked.
@Genipher (5166)
@poehere There have been times I've been tempted (though I'd have to watch it via Netflix since I don't own a t.v.) but...isn't it full of rapes and violence?
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@Genipher No not really. It is a good show and there are so many people who love it. Might not be for everyone, I thought it was over rated when I first started to watch it.
It was Game of Thrones for me as well. I started watching it when it started airing on HBO. So I've really seen the very first one and i got hooked since then. Mylot will always be here anyway and our friends here will always understand.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
We don't have HBO here in Tahiti. So I rely on my friend to give me the show. She downloads them from who sister that recoeds them for her. It is great and I am hooked on the show.
@poehere These days I watch it online as I am not home at 9am in the morning of Monday.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@toniganzon I am not sure how my friend gets hers but it is nice to see it when I want.
I have not seen this one in ages, I need to watch ll of them from day one till the end.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
I am sure when this year is done they will do a weekend on Netflix. Not sure. My friend gives them to me to watch.
@stringer321 (2851)
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
Game of Thrones wasted a lot of time for me :-) I watched episodes one after the other into the night. Mylot can have an advantage over Game of Thrones. You can share your thoughts about the series, what do you think will happen at season 8, what do you want to happen, what you don't want to happen... So, mylot wins here :-) Right now, Bran had a vision of the wall being destroyed by the white walkers and their zomby dragon. Who knows, maybe Bran can see the future like he can see the past. If so, then Westrose is in big troubles. Maybe the god of light worshipers have some real power and they can make a change... This whole magic thing is interesting.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Yes, it will be quite a long time to wait and see what happens. If Bran is right or what the God of Light has in store for everyone. We can all make guesses, but until the next season comes out in 2018 or 2019 we are left without knowing the future of anyone and the 7 kingdoms. Who is the real King and who will actually take the throne in the end.
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
@poehere I don't think the scripters are smarter than everyone else... If I was a scripter, I would make the season with the least expected story, that will still leave a taste for more for the next season (season 9). It's like a chess game between us, and the scripter. If the white walkers loses and Dani stays alive, many of her crew will be perished and Cercei will be strong. That will be interesting. Will the scripter let the white walkers die and Cercei gain some power for another season ? Will Cercei's son die ? Will Jayme Lanister switch a side ? Maybe... If many of us think what happens, the scripter will try to find something else. Is there any way we can force the scripter to do what we want to happen ? O.o
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@stringer321 Don't think so. I just enjoy watching this. At first I was not so sure about it then I saw a few ot them and I was hooked. I came in late so I had a few seasons to watch and catch up. I am glad I did and was disappointed this year when they ended with only 7 instead of 10.
I've been watching it since season 3 I think and got so addicted since then. I think there's going to be season 8 after this. Some one actually link some of the very important episodes for this season and i'm looking for ward to watch until the last season.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
I thought this was the last season. If they make one more that is excellent. I am addicted to this show and it was a long wait to see this season.
@poehere No, there's another season 8 were the final war with the Night King begins..we've seen so many leaks for this season alone.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@Letranknight2015 Wow, excellent. I can't wait to see that. I thought this year was the last season. I guess I need to go online and search a little about the 8th season.
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
I watched the first two episodes of this show, but it did not inspire me at all so I abandoned the whole idea.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
I stuck it out to the thrid one and then was hooked.
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
@poehere I am not sure whether I still have the third episode.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@Asylum You can always watch this online.
Enjoy watching it.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Thank you.
@dollaboy (6232)
I'm happy that you're doing well and liking it, Its pretty good
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Yes it is a good mini series. My friend keep talking about it and begging me to watch it. Finally I did and I was hooked.
@dollaboy (6232)
@poehere Enjoy your time, Ann
@divalounger (2252)
I loved the books but have not watched the series--mostly because I don't get the channel that it is on--I hope it makes its way to Netflix someday--meantime, I understand that the series has moved beyond the story line in the books--is that true?
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
I believe this one is true. On the islands we don't have access to this series. It is my friend who pays a download site monthly, that downloads them for me to see. She fell in love with this program and each new series she will download it and give me a copy.
@arko009 (256)
• Kolkata, India
Now the season finale is done and winter is finally here and hopefully "a fresh Targaryen baby" is coming soon to rule the seven kingdoms while the night king is enjoying his new pet and marching down to the south things are about to get pretty hot in the long night so keep calm and start Myloting my friend , we have to wait till 2019 for the final conclusion
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
On the islands I have only seen 7 of the 10 episodes so far. I still have 3 more to go. I know 2019 is a long way off so hopefully they will surprise us and finish it sooner.
@ms1864 (6993)
• Bangalore, India
I am totally hooked too! every episode this season is so amazing!!! I love the Arya character .... but its hard to pick favourites with such a story.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
You are so right. The show is amazing and it keeps you on the edge of your seat. You can't wait to see what happens next.
@prashu228 (25820)
I did not see the series. Hope you have a great day
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Thanks, it is a good series and this is the last 10 shows.
@Nawsheen (23082)
• Mauritius
Haha same goes for me. I am addicted to this show and watched the third episode yesterday
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
I will see it tonight. My friend will bring it by later for me. Can't wait.
@DaddyEvil (24028)
• Aurora, Missouri
WOW! I am so sorry that all your friends can think to talk about is Game of Thrones, Ann! Nothing else catches their attention or that show is actually THAT good? (I know what I believe, but what do you think?) I was sure there was a good reason why I always ignored that show! Nope! I haven't watched a single episode of it! (Another part of that reason is that I haven't even turned on a television set in almost 11 years, now.) Honestly... I don't recommend reading the books, either! The first one starts off so slowly I couldn't get into it... (I think I have only come across a half dozen books total that I just could not read! That's peanuts compared to how many books I do read (and have no trouble getting into) in a week, month, year(s)! Uhhh... yeah, I have heard people on myLot say something similar... and then they go missing for months at a time! Please don't let that happen to you!
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
I am not a crazed TV fan. Now and then when I can't sleep, I do watch a film. I love to read also and do a lot of reading. However, it is harder to find good books here on the islands. Many books I download and read on my iPad. This seems to work fine for me. Do not worry I won't be MIA because of Game of Thrones.
Games of THrones sounds good but I hve never watched it.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
It is a very unusual series and actually very good. I didn't like the first two shows, but after the third I was hooked and wanted to watch them all.