I am an addict

Calgary, Alberta
I am addicted to cottton candy grapes. The first bite made me feel like a child again. These grapes tasted exactly like cotton candy. Even the texture is like candy instead of fruit. It is not a GMO, It is a crossbreed between a Mediterranean grape and an American grape. I just purchase pounds of these grapes and I can't stop eating. I wish I have my own vine of this plant but it is a seedless grape so the inventor is the only one who can sell it and own a plant. They have copyright ownership. I wish I have the stealth skills of a Ninja so I can infiltrate their farm and steal a vine and plant it on my backyard. I forgot to cook my lunch and dinner because I only ate grapes. The video below shows people tasting it for the first time.
My burps smell like cotton candy! Check out more awesome videos at BuzzFeedVideo! http://bit.ly/YTbuzzfeedvideo Special Thanks To Grapery http://www.grapery....
@mandala100 (43540)
Thank you for this new information about cotton candy grapes my friend. How much does it cost?
• Calgary, Alberta
$4.99 per pound, It really tasted good because I spend half of my salary for it. I am suppose to buy a new computer and I spent all that money for grapes.
@mandala100 (43540)
@CaptAlbertWhisker Ok my friend and I think you really love those grapes!
• Calgary, Alberta
@mandala100 I just ordered another batch before they got out of season.
Not sure if I would get addicted to that, I've already lost some teeth because of candy.
• Calgary, Alberta
Well this is a fruit so it is healthier than candy. I wish this grape is not seedless because I want to plant one,
@CaptAlbertWhisker they don't want competition lol
• Calgary, Alberta
@Letranknight2015 They patended and copyrighted the fruit so they are only ones with the right to grow them. if I am rich I will hire a spy to steal a plant. I wont sell it, I just want my personal supply.
This is the first I have ever heard of them. I like regular cotton candy at times. It has too much sugar. Have not had regular in ages.
• Calgary, Alberta
They have less sugar than actual cotton candy too.
@CaptAlbertWhisker Really but it does not sound tasty to me.
They ARE so good! My kids don't care for grapes and even they will eat these! I didn't know about them til maybe a couple years ago - but I had no idea about anything about them really. Ah, they are seedless, aren't they . . . can't even try to grow them.
• Calgary, Alberta
I visited their website and they said they dont sell cuttings. My inner gardener is crushed.
@CaptAlbertWhisker I tried to look online for any info - but nothing - yah, I guess it's a private label grape! But I did read there was such a thing as gum drop grapes - I haven't seen those. Oh man, well I hope there's some way you can find to grow them . . . I already killed 4 regular grape plants.
If it is a cross breed there was still manipulation of the original seed that has been made more resilient to its surrounding area of growth and I never heard of a 'cotton candy grape' just my best black and concord grapes
@CaptAlbertWhisker I do know that GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organisms; however as science, chemistry, biology and anatomy were a huge part of my lengthy academic pursuit, I know grafting procedures are not included in the genetic modification procedure because the same plant that has nothing added or nothing removed is being experimented with. When organisms are added to foods, most people would think it is of a bacterial (bad or negatively adversely affecting the human population) nature that is truly harm to us, and that conclusion is only 1/2 correct . . .
@dgobucks226 (12172)
Well that's a nice spin on a fruit isn't it?
• Calgary, Alberta
I heard they will release gummy bears, bubble gum and mango flavored grapes soon. If I was rich I am so hiring a Russian spy to steal some vines from their yard since they dont sell plants and seeds. they also have the moon drop grapes, those are long tube shaped grapes.
@dgobucks226 (12172)
@CaptAlbertWhisker Man, you will be grape eating heaven