Dark Web is getting more scary

Calgary, Alberta
Dark is a secret side of the internet that I will never explore. From what I know there is a browser you need to download to access it. It is where hackers and some sketchy people lurks. Dark Web has been used for drug dealing, identity theft,organ trade and other illegal stuff. Recently a Model got kidnapped in Italy and her kidnappers tried to sell her to the dark web for some sort of option. They auctioned her for anything the buyer want to do to her, Which is really disturbing. She was released by her kidnappers after founding out she have a son and the kidnappers have rules they are not allowed to kidnap mothers. You know what is sad, Just because her story is featured by CNN, Trump supporters are claiming this is fake news. She was traumatize with this experience and now they are accusing her of being fake. It is not fake though but oh well. Why does Dark web exist? What is the purpose of this part of the internet where illegal transactions happen? Source http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/07/europe/chloe-ayling-british-model-kidnap/index.html
MILAN — A 20-year-old English woman who was drugged and held captive for six days and nearly put up for auction in the sex trade has been freed by her kidnap...
I was just talking to a neighbor. She watches movies on this service. I would not want that on my ip address.
@LeaPea2417 (12834)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@CaptAlbertWhisker That is so evil. It makes you wonder if those people who get off on these perversions have literally made a pact with the devil.
@LeaPea2417 (12834)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@sharon6345 that is scary your neighbor does that. It makes me wonder how many neighbors in my area do that.
• Calgary, Alberta
@LeaPea2417 Things you can do with dark web: Buy human organs Hire assasins book a bestiality show buy children buy snuff films Buy crush films ( A woman in high heels crushing kittens,puppies and other cute animals with her shoes) Those are descriptions alone and it makes me want to avoid it at all cost. Only criminals and psychos uses it.
That is sad. How can they say something didn't happen just because of the news source?? I heard the same story on other news channels. That model will never be the same again after her harrowing experience
• Calgary, Alberta
Some people hated CNN so much that they will say all news from it are fake
@CaptAlbertWhisker That is letting emotions cloud judgment and not thinking rationally about the subject. Not every story CNN does it fake, I don't like any news channel, but I still admit they could be right And that is even though I abhor every news channel there is in existence!
• Calgary, Alberta
@Marty1 Look how shocked these people are on what they are able to see in the dark web.It is filled with immorally illegal stuff.
Video on Darcy's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh4h3vlHk8k SUBSCRIBE TO DARCY: https://goo.gl/vb7OQQ We explore the darkest part of the internet T...
@mandala100 (23909)
@CaptAlbertWhisker Its among the physical manifestation of the presence of evil in this world my friend. And misusing, abusing and the unwholesome exploitation of modern technology. I also think that the bottom line of all this illegal transaction is nothing but money and power my friend.
• Calgary, Alberta
Apparently her captives are selling women and get paid via bitcoins. They are targeting aspiring models in Italy.
@mandala100 (23909)
@CaptAlbertWhisker That's really revolting to the conscience my friend.
@AkoPinay (9913)
@CaptAlbertWhisker Bitcoins huh how much is the price? Just like PayPal we also have limits for cash INs/OUTs up to P400k in the Philippines if account address is verified. Unverified accts (selfie) can NO longer cash out. Maybe in other countries they are not strict that's why criminals can use Bitcoin.
Some people in the world are very sick. After watching a movie called Hostel, then I just learned that there are people who like torturing others for pleasure. I think the dark web is the same. This model is still very lucky to get released. Hard to believe that these sick people still have rules that they don't kidnap mothers.
• Calgary, Alberta
I wont be shocked if real life version of Hostel can be found at the dark web. That is the place of the internet filled with criminal activity.
I guess it's not safe for single woman to be going over there @CaptAlbertWhisker It's CNN's fault anyways they have tendency to not reporting the whole thing or just exagerrate the part makes people cringe. But I admit this is true and can't blame people if they don't believe it.
• Calgary, Alberta
Many women goes alone to France and Italy to pursue modelling. I think models should go in groups instead of alone.
This happened in Italy (in my native city) and I am reading the news in the Italian newspapers. The police has found evidence that she has been held captive in an old abandoned shop. It's not fake, she has been kidnapped.
• Calgary, Alberta
yeah but you know Trump supporters and their big hate of CNN. Also there are people who are slutshaming her just because she is a sexy model. regardless of how she dress and what she does for a living, she doesn't deserve this treatment. Instagram saved her life because her kidnappers saw pictures of her son.
@CaptAlbertWhisker I have read this a few minutes ago, it was a simulation to get more views on her blog. She already knew the guy who she said kidnapped her, they met in Paris one year ago. This woman is an idiot.
• Calgary, Alberta
@LadyDuck I think an Aspiring model in France,Italy, New York and Japan, You know the fashion capitals.... Should not do go sees and castings alone. They should do it with other models.
@Tracy04 (10429)
I believe it is exist so that they can get money faster, and more than us here.
• Calgary, Alberta
I found out that dark web is still hard for cops to detect that is why it is filled with criminal activity.
@Tracy04 (10429)
@CaptAlbertWhisker I believe so too.
@LeaPea2417 (12834)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Only people seeking evil access the dark web. I feel so bad for that model. Luckily she was released.
• Calgary, Alberta
I really dont want to go near the Tor browser because Dark web scares me. I dont want to see it's content.
Unfortunately life has it's dark side . . . and so I guess it exists in the cyberworld as well. It's terrible, but reality is it is there. Sorry, but I think some of those Trump supporters are dark . . . but that's another story .