Help With MyLot please!

Is anyone else having problems accessing the drop down lists? I put my mouse on my name to get to logout and as I am trying to put the mouse on that drop down list it disappears. It's the same with all the other drop down lists. Is there a setting I need to change or how do I contact myLot administration as I need to be able to access the drop down lists. Does anyone know what to do about this?
Hopefully someone wiser then I will read this and advise you appropriately. Whenever I have issues I try to tag @mylotbugs as he is our IT guru and can advise you. I had issues last week with having to sign in every time that I accessed the site and it would kick me off randomly when I tried to access different drop down menus. I had to clear my cache.
@Juliaacv How do you clear the cache? I have windows 10 and know very little.Well I guess this would have to do with Mozzilla Firefox browser though, right?
@Butchcass4 I don't know, I suggested it to my husband and he did it for me. I would imagine that there should be instructions online, but sorry, I didn't do it. I used to use firefox at my last job, but other then that I do not have any exposure to that browser at all. I hope that you manage to get things cleared up.
@Butchcass4 You go to clear history - and from there you check off the things you want to clear.
I have the same problem but my laptop is a touch screen so I can mouse over and then just touch the link I want. And I do use Firefox.
@SuperWrapLady I'm having to use Internet Explorer as I cannot access the drop down menu's on Firefox.
Are you using a computer, a tablet or a phone to access myLot? Your screen is not at all what I see using my computer, anyway I think you should inform @GoAskAlice.
That is not the myLot I know!
@ladyduck @abbygreenhill that's how the old mylot looks like. i hope that's not what she's seeing on her computer. however, i do remember a similar post, i think last week, saying the same thing: no drop-down menu. i just don't know if it got resolved.
@AbbyGreenhill It seems a lot older than the times I joined the site, I have never seen this screen.
@GoAskAlice (4180)
Is this still an issue for you today?
@Tracy04 (10661)
Huh? Do we have this type of mylot like in the picture? I use tab and not also showing these. Same when I log into my computer, and smartphone.
@sugartoes (34845)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I don't log out I have mine set that all I do is get online & have the link in my browser & hit it & BAM I'm on here without having to put all my info every time I come on here.