Munsters television series reboot in the works

Lake Charles, Louisiana
Seth Myers is in the planning stages to produce a reboot of the television comedy "The Munsters" with the blessing of National Broadcasting Company (NBC) president Bob Greenblatt to start working on an updated version of the comedy that was on the Columbia Broadcasting System from 1964-1967. The differences in the Myers version is that the Munsters will be living in Brooklyn New York instead of California. I am just holding my nose that the rebooted "Munsters" television show will not be full of cuss words or material that the original cast members of the original show will be rolling in their graves.
@FourWalls (8845)
I wouldn't watch it on a dare. I was more Addams Family than The Munsters, but I just can't see that series "modernized."
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
That is what I am afraid of since the updated classic shows have cuss words I would not want to listen to in the comfort of my home.
You rang?
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@JohnRoberts I guess so.
Grown! Grandpa Munster is rolling in his grave.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Very true since the original show was funny with the storylines and the fast motion scenes.
I wonder what that will be like!
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
A very good question since it is in the planning stages.
@dollaboy (6337)
Thanks for the update, Fingers crossed
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
You are welcome. I hope the updated version of the Munsters stays close to the original and not a raunchy version of a classic comedy.
I do not think the concept will catch on, the original only did well because of great casting and good acting. I did like the show. I would like to know whom they are planning to cast.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
If the updated show contains foul language or gay characters it will be a bad show.