New Blogger

I am new to the whole blogging thing! Can someone please fill me in a some tips or advice? Thanks in advance!!!
• Japan
Read the FAQ as suggested. Also, read a lot of others' posts and comment on them. This will give you ideas for your own posts.
@mandala100 (45953)
@sunshine06 Hello and welcome to myLot my friend. Please kindly read the myLot Communty Guidelines and FAQ. Good luck to you my friend.
@akalinus (17275)
Are you talking about a blog on a blog site? If so, make sure you have links so people can share it on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites. Make sure that you have an attractive format that looks good on both pc and mobile. Use lots of photos and make sure your blog is eye candy with enough white space.
What blogging program are you using? I use blogger.
@Tracy04 (10870)
First: hi! Welcome to Mylot land! Second: please read the guidelines and faq to know what to and not to do here. Third: this is unfortunately not a blogging site. This is what we called interaction. You interact to earn. The more you interact, the more you earn. How to? Just go to other user's discussions and response! Must response with respect, and you'll be thumbs up by others as well. Fourth: If you wanted to post, post with time range. Can say once or twice a day, or just a month like me! If you keep posting you can be banned for spam post. Post with good titles and understandable topics, elaborate a few if can, so that people have ideas to answer your post. Fifth: Good luck!
Sure, read the FAQ and the Guidelines and you find everything you need to know.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@sishy7 (27631)
Welcome to myLot! This link is very helpful especially to new members: