One Of Those Dreams

I know everyone dreams and usually people forget them when they wake , and some of us remember most all of our night dreams or they will get triggered during the day at some point. I remember to many dreams but the one that I have that will reoccur is the one I hate the most.. Cant find a bathroom! The last dream was about me looking for a bathroom because I had to pee really bad and everyone of them I went into had a toilet that had ran over and was all on the floor and running to the drain in the floor. Finally I did what I did that one time when I went into the worst bathroom I ever went into while traveling, I peed in the floor. And then I woke up. I am glad I did not pee myself in bed! Do you ever have reoccurring dreams like this one?
I have one where I'm being chased by someone who I believe wants to cause me harm. That one I have more than I want.
I used to have one when I was a little kid like that.
@andriaperry Unfortunately it feels so real I usually wake up with my heart racing.
@LovingMyBabies I always did too!
I have recurring nightmares but they are the result of trauma. I am glad you did not pee the bed lol
I am sorry, I wish I could take that away from you and bury it in the ground.
@andriaperry Aw you are a sweet friend to say such a thing Andria..it brings me comfort to know you care thank you so much.
The one i had that would not go away was me being buried alive. The dream was over and over and over again. The dream with the toilet I alway pee some place. Be it the bed or the floor. I would find piss the next day trailing to the bathroom.
OH NO! Only once have I awakened peeing on myself in my sleep.
Never one about peeing! Thaty is funny, but also awful. It's not fun to have torturous dreams. I have one where my teeth fall out, and I panic.
Ya know I had one like that too. I woke griding my teeth :/
@andriaperry I grind mine as well, and wear a mouth piece. It must be getting to me.
@AmbiePam I have that dream too where my teeth fall out and I'm panicking. I also grind my teeth in my sleep.
Usually when I have that kind of dream it means I need to wake up in a hurry and use the bathroom.
Me too I had a full bladder!
• South Africa
I have had several dreams of flying but upside-down! It is a scary but very exhilarating feeling - I always feel cheated when I wake up
That would be a nice dream for me.
I am glad you did not pee in bed too!!! My recurring dream is having to cross a highly elevate bridge as it swings back and forth. That bridge is the one my dad drove across when we lived in Ottawa, IL. Scared me every time he drove across that high bridge with water below.
Ohhh, I used to be scared of those but I am not anymore. Not a good dream at all!
I remember having this kind of dream and waking up thinking that I was lucky I did not pee in bed.
LOL, me too.
@Gillygirl (17342)
• Sutton, England
That is a bizarre dream. I have one where I'm at a party in a creepy old house. I can't describe the people but can picture the house clearly.
Wonder what that one means?
sorry no I have not that I recall.Glad it was only a dream
Me too because that bathroom was nasty!
@Plethos (10304)
as a child, i once dreamed that i was peeing in the corner of a building somewhere in a dark alley in a tight place. i was woken up by my mothers yelling of "who peed in the closet!"
I have had some very crazy dreams, one where enemy soldiers were parachurting out of jets including Saddam Husane and, they were landing in my yard. I booked it punching one as I ran and, jumped on top of a train surfing away lol.
@1hopefulman (30271)
Since I have a weak bladder, I often have that dream and I realize that I have get up and go to the bathroom. My brain is trying to help me realize that I have to wake up and use a bathroom.
No, nothing like that, thank goodness.
@wongchoiyee (7376)
Yes almost when I wake up I notice my tummy is bloated and wanted to pee as hard as I can. Haha....
@prashu228 (25797)
Yes most of my dreams , repeat ,and they are frightening..