When to Say Enough's Enough?

@JeeyanDee (2722)
What do you think would push you to the limit and say enough's enough in a relationship? What would make staying just not worth it anymore?
I guess it depends on what happened.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
What would that person do that would push you to finally put your foot down?
If someone was very abusive mentally and phyically. Some that is horrible to animals
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Violent people, other than being dangerous, can't really give unconditional love because of their tendency to be physically abusive.
@JeeyanDee SirenOnFire, violent people are terrible and the person if they can should get as far away from that person as possible.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@Hannihar Unfortunately, violent people are very good manipulators. Either they'd make you believe it's your fault they're hurting you, or they'll make up excuses such as not being able to control so as not to take the blame for their actions.
@weevee18 (528)
For me enough is when I did everything but still nothing works and also when I feel abused. Not necessarily physical abuse. It can be emotional or verbal abuse
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Yeah, I guess that is a good reason. For me, emotional and verbal abuse are worse than the physical one. Physical scars get healed over time, but thr scar on your ego and confidence never truly heals.
@weevee18 (528)
@JeeyanDee you are right. It does never truly heal and it'd harder to deal with
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@weevee18 Yes, no one deserves that kind of treatment and I would never wish it on anyone, even to my worst enemy.
@Oshobu (689)
• Nigeria
if the person try any stupid or dangerous things with my family for any selfish reason.. I'm gonna call it off immediately
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I can definitely see your point. I too would end a relationship if that happens.
@Oshobu (689)
• Nigeria
@JeeyanDee I think most people would do the same
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@Oshobu Yeah, most, but not all.
It's different for every person. Though lack of love does qualify.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I guess that's true. How about the attitude or faults done to you by that person. Where will your limits be?
@JeeyanDee With everything I've been through in my life, I just walk away and calm down before I deal with the person again.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@just4him I very much agree with you! I've always told my younger siblings to never make any important decisions during the times tjey are too upset or angry, or when they are extremely happy. Most of the time, when we do, we end up regretting it.
Only you will know what you will and won't put up with and will know when you had enough.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Have you been pushed to your limits before, and decided to just let go of that person?
@JeeyanDee Yes, I have, i felt i was being taken advantage of and had to do something about it.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@CookieMonster46 Not everyone is capable to do what you have though. That just shows that you are indeed a strong person.
@mandala100 (35588)
@JeeyanDee When we heard the word "enough" what comes to mind is the limit or limitation. It's hard to put a limitation on something which cannot be measured or counted just like "abuses", "sacrifices", "patience" etc. which are abstract and subjective term. If my relationship is in trouble I'm going to try to fix it and gives it a second chance or another try. If it won't work for the second time then that's the end of the road for me Jeeyan.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
That was a very good explanation. Thank you for that.
@mandala100 (35588)
@JeeyanDee Thank you my friend and I'll see you around Jeeyan.
@vsai2008 (7667)
When you are the only person who is making things work for both of you, and this keeps on repeating then it would be better to say enough is enough
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I agree! How about you knowing that person loves you too, but he has done so much mistakes, will you still stay?
I think if my man sleeps with a man is time to go
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I guess it would be too awkward to stay after that.