Useless ways to spend your money?

What are the ways you find it most useless to spend money? I think one of the most useless ways is when you impulse buy things (the majority being extremely superfluous things) you don't intend or you'll never use. What yould you say?
@dodoazo (17857)
That's correct for being impulsive shopper. He spends money out of instant wants due to promo or whatever. It's not in his list of purchase.
@averygirl72 (16655)
I don't have much money so I can't do impulse buying. I'm wise with what I buy
whgeyiuybuy something thats too small butyouwilllose weight and you jus do noit do so thats wasted money
@franxav (4934)
Right, impulse buying makes us spend money uselessly.
@LeaPea2417 (19877)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Buying clothes that you think you will wear, putting it in your closet and then a year or more later, seeing it in the closet with the price tag still on. That is a waste of money and closet space!
@JeeyanDee (2722)
When you spend it on liabilities instead of assets.
@Ithink (10673)
I watch our money because it never goes far enough, but to buy something and then not use it I would be a big one. I think the other one is people that buy to much in food and then end up throwing it away.