Store ignorance

@renicemae (3411)
I feel so embarassed a while ago when I go to a 7 eleven store in the city that i visited in with my husband. I wanted to drink a cup of coffee from the store and asked my husband how to use it. He told me to just press the botton of my choice for the amount of coffee that I wanted to drink and the cup will just appear down below after pressing it. So, I did what he told me and voila! The coffee maker did produce coffee but there is no cup! So, my 8 oz order of coffee freely pours down to the basin of the coffee maker. It's so embarrasing because there are other customers who saw it. I pity myself. It's not my first time to go to a 7 eleven store and not my first time to order coffee in there but I completely forgot that I have to line up to the cashier first to get the cup before pressing buttons in the coffee maker. I'm so dumb.
You forgot lol
@renicemae (3411)
Yeah I completely forgot the whole process. So dumb of me
@Phelly02 (467)
@renicemae .. i wish i was there to see that little sis...hahaha, so funny..
@sishy7 (27631)
Oh no, a cup of coffee was wasted... I hope they didn't make you pay for it still...
@renicemae (3411)
The guard is not around and there was a long line of customers heading to the cashier so the store attendants were busy and were not able to noticed the spilled coffee. Thank GOD!
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
yes i experience it too maybe time to change at mini stop right?
@renicemae (3411)
They should have instructions posted somewhere so that new customers will know what to do.