HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD

Image from pixaby.
What would it take to make you the happiest person in the world? - could it be love, money, health, world acclaim -or something else? . There are several things in life which could make me very happy - but not necessarily the happiest person - like nature, falling in love, family, reasonably good health etc. I would be the happiest person in the world if these three things were possible : (1) World peace (2) That my sister's death last year was just a dream - I would awaken and find that she is alive and well. (3) To be blessed with an immune system which would make it extremely difficult for me to get diseases or other illnesses. Can you think of one or more things which could make you the happiest person?
@ilocosboy (31754)
Love among my family is the most thing I've ever wanted. Then money to provide them happiness on what they need and what they want.
Money can get us some of the things we want for added happiness.
@ilocosboy (31754)
@Kandae11 that is true, provides our needs and wants in life
I agree. There are supposed to be three essential needs of man: food, clothing, and shelter. All of it can now be obtain having money and also, having zero balance in your wallet means you can get nothing.
@topffer (29917)
• France
A world peace would not make weaponry sellers happy and would left a lot of people unemployed, in the army and among its suppliers, so I do not think we will see that soon. I think that everybody would agree with your following points. As I am aging a lot of people are disappearing around me, family and friends, and each disappearance leaves a hole. And as I am aging I would also be happy to know that there is a cure for a disease like Alzheimer, which is frightening. What else would make me happy ? I guess I am happy most of the time, despite of the troubles I can have like anybody else. The main error when it comes to happiness is to search it in external goods, when it has to be searched inside us.
Well said.
I'm a pretty happy and very blessed person so there isn't much more that I need. I like your world peace and it would be wonderful if that were possible. Sorry about your sister and I can understand that this would be on your happy list.
Thank you. And it is nice to be happy and feel blessed.
Those things would also make me very happy my friend.
Great.
Number one on my list would be my children's salvation. That would make me the happiest person in the world. After that, to be completely healthy once again and off all medication. Then it would be that my books would sell and I would do well as an author.
I hope that time comes when much f what you desire will be realized.
@Kandae11 Thank you. Me too.
I have to agree with you on those three. I think they'd make anyone happy.
I am happy that you agree.
@Kandae11 And I'm happy that you're happy that I agree.
@SAM774 (2010)
peace and happiness all around...
If that could be possible -- yes
I am forever in the attitude of gratitude and therefore I cannot say what would make me the happiest.
Whatever the situation may be there are still things in life that we can be grateful for.
right now I cannot be happiest person.I was at one time.Not that my bone marrow not producing enough blood. Must have injection ever week to keep me alive. On question do you mind asking where you are from?No need to answer if this is private.Understand.
With life's stresses total happiness can be difficult to achieve- and plain happiness can be fleeting. You can start your day singing - get into a line of traffic and the song changes. Okay, I thought I had mentioned that.
@amadeo - do you check your private messages?
@Kandae11 Hardly will do thank you.
@die1001 (63)
I am happy whenever I am alone. I ca do all things that I want without anyone critiquing me. I'll be the happiest person in the world, when I am alone in an Island with all the things that I want and no one can ever come to my Island.
You are the happy loner. Won't you miss the sound of another person's voice? or the radio and television will be enough?
I don't think that I will miss any voice other that voices in video games.
@nanette64 (13098)
• Fairfield, Texas
I know this is going to sound callous @Kandae11 , but about $300 in my checking account. I'm already $200 in the hole and it ain't even the middle of the month.
I know, I know - money is needed for our survival in the world as it is . A person can't be very happy with the constant worry over unpaid bills.
@nanette64 (13098)
• Fairfield, Texas
@Kandae11 And it's still another 3 years before my house and property are paid off and a bank loan. Geez, that puts me at 69 years old. I just hope I make it that long.
I do not ever believe I could be the happiest person in the world. I would settle for not having to worry about things and have better health and enough money so we can be more than comfortable and could retire. I do not believe I ever could retire.
If you didn't have to worry about things and could retire comfortably - then you would be very happy.
@Kandae11 Thanks Kandase, but I do not believe I will ever be able to retire.
@anorona (213)
All I need to be happy is to see those people I love happy and well. They are my treasure.
That is wonderful.
@anorona (213)
@Kandae11 Yes, that would always be my wish.
@Athinker (1510)
Only thing which make me happy is my family's happiness
I admire that.
@Athinker (1510)
@Kandae11 thanks a lot
@SonjaRae (5794)
I control my happy, but can't control my circumstances. So I will continue being thankful and grateful for every blessing in my life, big or small and remind myself that things could always be worse, and for some they are.
That is perfectly true.
@SonjaRae (5794)
@Kandae11 Thanks!
Only thing, my daughter back in my life.
I hope that will be possible very soon.
@Kandae11 not for another 9 years. At least.
I think connection and the feeling like people cared..about what happened to me. I don't get that from too many people honestly. PS..I am very sorry about your sister! I would be devastated if something happened to mine.
Thanks. We shared so much I doubt I'll ever get over it.
@ridingbet (36277)
i agree with everything you just mentioned. i will be happiest too if my heart is normal.
Yes indeed. Good health is so very important.
@responsiveme (14365)
I have understood...At the risk of sounding wise(which I am not) and philosophical that happiness comes from inside no matter what the situation Having said that, I am happy to be with friends and family
Yes it does come from inside - and I admire those who can be happy while feeling physical or mental pain.
@jeets03 (293)
• Mumbai, India
Love is truly needed in anyone's life and so money which is of course one of the major thing in our life. However, money will not guarantee a happiness. Sometime more love can gives us stress and frustration. As far as I am concern, I have always missed a back up support in my life. It would make me much more happier if I get back up support where I can freely and without much stress do my work and achieve my goal.
I get what you mean, and I hope you get that support sooner than later.