New Here

By L
I am new here. Any tips, advice, etc?
• Dallas, Texas
Read the helpful myLot Help from the links provided below and welcome to myLot. Keep it real and you will do fine.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@dodoazo (10204)
Check on this.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
Hello friends and neighbors and other assorted members of humanity, it is I, JJ, with another glimpse at How myLotâ„¢ Works. Today, we'll try to break...
@mandala100 (25012)
@SunshineL Hello and welcome to myLot my firend. Good luck and I'll see you later on my friend.
@lovebuglena (2959)
Be sure to read the FAQs page for the DOs and DONTs. Post your own discussions and be sure to make them more than a few lines of text. Reply to any comments your discussions get but try not to post generic replies over and over. Comment on discussions by others. Reply to some comments on others' discussions if you have anything to add or ask on the subject. Have fun and interact with the community! Don't consider this a job!
@Kosgey (1224)
Most welcome, be active all the time.
@Lizirazo (2519)
Welcome to mylot
@khalif85 (359)
• Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Just go on and making friend. Btw, please upload an avatar.
Welcome.