Well A Night of movies And Rest

Havre De Grace, Maryland
After a long couple of days I been feeling kinda of sick I have a ear infection I told the doctor that but they really didn't do nothing. They gave me nasal drops because they think fluid backing up in my ears and throat.Well I am not going to let it hold me down its some down time but anyways I dont think doctors are as good as they used to be they dont listen to the patent.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Hope you can find a better doctor and have a good night friend..I know an ear infection hurts so bad...wonder why they did not give you antibiotics thats crazy.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
Because they said it wasnt a ear infection but ive had them before so i should know what they feel like but doctors dont want to listen. Thanks for the well wishes
• Lakewood, Colorado
@William21001 Makes you wonder what they actually learn in med school.
@ptrikha_2 (5386)
@William21001 So did you go to another doctor?
@Ithink (3735)
I don't think doctors are either, they don't listen at all. Hope you feel better soon. What movie are you watching? Well I guess it might be over by now. If so what did you watch?
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
I was watching a movie called the 5 wave and thanks and i hope i feel better also.
@Ithink (3735)
@William21001 I have watched, actually own it and the book. It is good thou I thought the book was better. Hope you are feeling better.
@Lizirazo (767)
Doctors feel they know more than a patient, even when the patient tries to explain how he or she feels. Try out another doctor. I can imagine what you are going through
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
you are so right and i am going to go to another doctor this week if i still feel like this thanks
@Lizirazo (767)
@William21001 you are welcome
@sugartoes (31307)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I make mine listen to me & I tell THEM just what I want to be done & they know not to push their crap on me to get paid, I let them know real fast like.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
I thought about it it was the first time i seen this doctor and maybe they didnt want to do much. This week going on im going to my regular doctor and im taking medication right know.
I hope your ear infection goes away quick. Those are incredibly paunful to deal with.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
Thanks for the well wishes and yea it sucks.
@riverwild (565)
What movies are you watching?
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
5 wave its a pretty cool movie
Maybe you just need to find the right doctor.. although. They do know more than us..
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
I went to the doctor i could get into that day so i will go to a doctor i have seen before that know whats going on with me know and in the past
@peachpurple (4480)
sorry to hear that, hope that the drops are making you feel better now
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
I hope its a slow process and i think i might have to go back to another doctor but thats life thanks for the well wishes.
@dodoazo (6606)
Not all doctors for that matter. If you go to the specialists who their fees are high for sure you have an appropriate medicine for your illness. Do you get what I mean? Don't take it generally. Good doctors are just around but you have pay the right doctor's fee.