Why people is envious?

I was confused why other people is envious, what brings them to be envious? Because I have I neighbor here is like that, I don't know why she's envy to me, and sometimes she act that I'm compete her , and I don't do anything bad to her, beside she's renting one of our houses here, and she always talk bad to me when I'm not around. What can you suggest to me of what I need to do?
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh she is a tenant of yours? That is not smart to act like this on her part. She needs to stop talking bad about you. I donĀ“t know what to do with a person like this.
Yes she's our tenant. Your right, she have no right to do that! And sometimes she act that she's ahead of me haha, most of all I know that she's a bad girl
• Lakewood, Colorado
@resukill22 Yes you are able to get the information lol
@TiarasOceanView haha so I know because shes my tenant.
@louievill (16345)
Maybe it's time for her to buy her own house
You have a point, and she always talk with our neighbor that I'm the one who envy to her! Omg I can't believe of that haha. She's scrazy
@louievill (16345)
@resukill22 you will have to hear it from her or her side personally and not rely solely on what neighbors tell you otherwise it would be just gossip.
@louievill no need because one of my relatives live beside on where that girl is renting, she heard it and she tell me
@hereandthere (24149)
as long as she's not spreading something that's truly false and damaging against you, don't mind her. if she's claiming you're envious of her because she's prettier, smarter, etc, don't even worry or stress about it. but if she says you stole something, that's when you confront her.
She's not pretty and smart. I hate her because she's spreading a wrong word against me,
@resukill22 leave her to her illusions. they're just empty words. or kick her out.
@hereandthere correct I should ingnor her
@dgobucks226 (6765)
You can try to talk with her about her attitude, but it could make matters worse. Or maybe she doesn't realize her actions are inappropriate? That is a tough one! Sometimes I just ignore people like that. Unfortunately not all personalities get along. Remember this quote and hope it helps you put things in perspective: Let others either envy or pity me; I care not, so long as I enjoy myself. Joseph Hall (from brainy quotes)
Thank you, for sharing that .i know what im gonna do now.
@resukill22 Best of luck Merryjoy!
@dgobucks226 thank you
@JustBhem (22523)
• Davao, Philippines
People are envious because that's what they do best. Lol. They are envious because they want to be like us. I also have a friend who copied my style, almost everything. She thinks I'm a threat to her love life.
Haha why they are like that? Haha I think it because we'have everything
@JustBhem (22523)
• Davao, Philippines
@resukill22 We have what they don't have.
@JustBhem yes correct.
@singhisback (2255)
• Jalandhar, India
I would suggest to just ignore her and enjoy your time mylotting
Yes correct.,
• Jalandhar, India
@resukill22 don't bother about bad people
@singhisback yes your correct thank you
Don't mind her at all. This type of person feeds on attention. Ignoring her is a message in itself.
you correct of that! thank you.
@resukill22 you are most welcome!
@kepweng (6384)
i have a neighbor too like that maybe sued her in court ?
Oh really? Where you from?
I will ignore here many times and move on.She will get the message if not then go for it.
You have a great point.
@sishy7 (27324)
Ignore her. Obviously she has nothing better to do than being jealous of you. Sad.
Haha yes your right!