The It movie dominates the weekend box office

@Deepizzaguy (12318)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
So much for Hollywood lamenting the lack of business in the summer of 2017. Now that has the autumn season is five days away, the novel written by Stephen King called "It" has dominated the box office for this weekend beating out "American Assassin" and "mother!" for the lead. Maybe the reason the movie "It" has been successful is because the character who is the main villain is a clown. Okay I confess I like horror movies but with dolls as the main villain or a main character who is bothered by his or her classmates seek revenge on their tormentors by either wishing evil on their enemies or have a doll that wrecks havoc on its victims.
@ilocosboy (34311)
Oh my not a ghost movie again, can we have comedy to make us happy
• Calgary, Alberta
Pennywise is not a ghost, he is a killer clown entity. Many clowns are complaining kids are afraid of them because of him.
@ilocosboy (34311)
@CaptAlbertWhisker I think there is another movie with the theme like this.
• Calgary, Alberta
@ilocosboy It is a remake for a 1980's mini series on tv
I did not see it George..clowns dont trip my trigger tho I like horror and Stephen King. Good the movie did good.
@Deepizzaguy (12318)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
At least the month of September has been good for the movie industry after a bad summer.
@Deepizzaguy It surely has George.
@JustBhem (33052)
• Davao, Philippines
Probably the remake was far better than the old one. I haven't seen the movie yet and I will probably gonna watch it.
Hollywood finally produced a Stephen King movie that is a hit.
Clowns seem to be popular for some reason. Did you see it? I wonder if its as good as the original.