Apple Cider Vinegar as a drink

I was wondering what everyones thoughts on Apple Cider Vinegar are. I have personally been drinking apple cider vinegar now for about a month. I started drinking it for the health benefits. Honestly, it was really hard the first week because of the flavor. I simply add a spoonful of apple cider into a cup full of water, stir and drink. I notice it gives me a boost of energy. I usually drink a cup morning and another one before bedtime. Does anyone else try this?
@1hopefulman (30211)
I just ate a tomato salad and used Bragg ACV. I'm not really sure that it does anything to improve health but a lot of people think so. I wonder if they did any studies with it?
@topffer (34645)
• France
It has an old reputation. I remember to have read a letter from the 1820's where the sender was attributing his good health to the vinegar he was putting in his water. Never tried myself.
• Kingston, New York
Yes there were study's done Bragg had a whole book on it That they srll
@1hopefulman (30211)
@eagletrek2 I haven't seen any actual studies about it.
No I do not drink it but it is good to rub on rashes if you have any or soak your feet in it or even take a bath in the apple cider vinegar.
Yeah, I've known some people that uses apple cider vinegar in their skin problems, so I'm asking about this idea of drinking it.
What you do with Apple Cider Vinegar @jstory07 is more effective as bathing in it actually allows more for the absorption of the medicinal and alkalizing properties than just drinking it hoping your hydrochloric acid in the stomach does not neutralize the beneficial effects
@dgobucks226 (12745)
There are many health benefit claims. Not sure about energy, but it will lower your blood sugar which would benefit someone suffering from Diabetes according to a CNN study. They recommend putting some on your salads. In addition, it is very effective in the treatment of mosquito bites to relieve itching.
• Kingston, New York
It does give energy if mix right
It gives you a little energy boost after you drink it. I love it. Have it each and every morning. It is a super healthy, natural energy drink.
@dgobucks226 (12745)
@Blessedxoxo That is very interesting news. Thanks for the info
@eagletrek2 (5224)
• Kingston, New York
Hi hopefully you are using the.raw apple cider vinegar with the mother in it.here how to make it taste better Put 2 tea spoons of raw honey with 2 teas spoons of Apple cider vinegar, then water and mix this help with flavor. For lime I use the Bragg raw apple cider vinegar with the mother in it.i all so use for bug bites,ant bites poison ivy, as a shampoo
Yes I use Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. It is organic and with the mother each and every day. 2 spoons mixed with water two times each day.
• Kingston, New York
@Blessedxoxo the honey make it taste better And more energy to
@Kind4321 (852)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Hey I use ACV the braggs one.It can help loose weight especially if you exercise and eat healthy.You can use organic honey to sweeten it. I also use it as a toner by mixing it with water and it has helped reduce my breakouts.It surely has lots of benefits.
I have been drinking it for about a month now and have noticed that I have lost weight. My waist has gotten smaller too, it's pretty amazing. I'm loving it.
@Kind4321 (852)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Blessedxoxo wow i will keep at it.I tried ACV and it was giving me heartburn how do you manage that
@singhisback (2174)
• Jalandhar, India
How is it helping you, please explain?
The one thing I feel almost instantly after drinking it is that I get an energy boost. I felt a cold coming on the other day and I noticed it went away pretty fast. Didn't stick around. Not sure if it has to do with the Apple Cider or not.
• Jalandhar, India
@Blessedxoxo that's nice. I mat try that soon as well. Thanks
Really? It seems that its like an energy drink?
I don't drink this as often as I use this to either deter insects OR procure healing faster on skin afflictions like rashes, boils, fever blisters etc BECAUSE it does have an excellent medicinal property for reducing the acidity in both our blood and lymph fluid that runs through our body. It can upset the delicate stomach lining even if diluted when drank every single morning . . . so be cautious even if it is excellent for alkalizing I would not suggest drinking this every morning UNLESS you are prone to cancers of all types that may run in your family because too alkaline is as dangerous to the body as being too acidic @Blessedxoxo
Thank you Erica! I may have to look into that. Definitely do not want to over do it or ruin my stomach lining, sounds scary.
@Blessedxoxo it is scary but avoidable if you just practice "everything in moderation, nothing in excess..." one of the Oracles of Delphi are you familiar with those ?
@prashu228 (25797)
I heard it's good for skin , but never tried
I was using it as a toner for a while, mix it with water.
@die1001 (63)
Is it good? I mean, do apple cider taste good?
It doesn't taste very good at all, just mix it with water. I got used to it after a while.
I drink one teaspoonful before sleeping.