Have you seen any good movies lately?

So I was at my parents place the other day, and watched Snow White and the Huntsman, I've seen it before, but there wasn't much on T.V. I found the movie okay, not bad, but I thought that Charlize Therons performance as the witch was good. So I was wondering if any of you have watched a good movie lately, and who are some of your favourite actors/actresses
@dgobucks226 (12170)
Not in the movie theatre, but on HBO TV. I watched a movie called "Eight Below" based on a true story. It's a Disney Movie which starred Paul Walker from Fast and Furious films. He is very good. The movie is about an exploration in Antarctica. Plenty of action. The plot is a winter storm comes and they have to leave the sled dogs alone to face the storm and survive. I would recommend it
I think I saw some of that movie, near the end where the character of Paul Walker believes the dogs will make it, and just at the end......won't tell the ending in case someone wants to watch it.
@dgobucks226 (12170)
@percyboots Yes, his character tries everything to get back to see the fate of his dogs. Finally, the scientist finds a way to help him get back to Antarctica to find out. That is the one
Surprisingly watched Jaws in 3D last night..was quite good tho it is an old movie.
I watched jaws when I was a kid, and I remember for a while I would keep my feet up from the bottom of the bed. Scared the willies out of me. Even to this day the movie is a classic. I wonder if it is classed a cult classic. And in 3D, I don't know if I could handle that. Do you know it was a woman who edited the movie, and she won and award for it. I remember the music. Da don Da don Da don-something like that!
@percyboots No I did not know that it was a woman editor..Yes it was quite eye opening though in 3D.
@riverwild (1276)
i origins was pretty good.
Haven't seen that one, just looked it up. One day I might give it a try.
Haven't seen that one. Maybe one day I'll check it out. Right now I don't have a television. Hopefully I'll get one soon, but I am reading more, so that's good.
Aw yeah! Kingsman : the Golden Circle, i completely recommend you to watch it. The action is superb, but I think you have to watch the previous one since the story relates to each other :D
@opalina143 (1237)
• Morristown, New Jersey
I just saw Lion today on Netflix. That's the one with that famous Indian actor, I can't remember his name. I think he was also in Slumdog Millionaire. Nicole Kidman was in it too, she's great. One of my favorites. I loved her in Moulon Rouge, which is one of my favorite movies. She still looks good, and she played a great part. It was about a little boy that got lost from his parents in India and ended up in an orphanage then later was adopted by Australian parents. He grows up in Australia. Years later he wonders about his first family, wondered about his mother, father, sister, and brother that he was with as a child. He hadn't seen them in 25 years. He decides to try and find them. I won't say anything else, because I don't want to ruin the movie for everyone. It was great. I cried at the end, too.
I havent seen that one! Cant say Ive seen any really good movies lately.
I haven't seen any good movies in quite a while. I think the last one I saw was "The Wolf of Wall Street," which was just OK. It was on TV, so gave it a try.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
I watched stephen king the IT the remake I watch the baywatch movie and also watch a movie called fifth wave pretty good movies. I usally got to be in the right kinda of mood to watch a movie.
@responsiveme (16240)
The movie was OK as you said but not excellent. Saw Dunkirk and a Hindi movie,"Hindi Medium". Liked both
@dodoazo (19613)
Yes awhile agonI earched "Before We Go" from the csble.