What is your definition of Success?

Las Pinas City, Philippines
All I want is to be successful in my life. I really failed a lot of time but instead of being discouraged I put all failures into my motivational list. It is hard when people around you don't even believe in you. But that does not stop me until I achieve the CHANGE that I'm looking for. I don't look at the process now because it is given that you will sacrifice a lot and work hard for what you believe. I want to achieve success meaning, to have financial and time freedom.....
• Changsha, China
I am struggling on my way to the goal of financial and time freedom.
• Las Pinas City, Philippines
It is hard to be on top, but the important thing never stops trying, the right time will come and when that time comes never let it go and maintain the momentum.
• Changsha, China
@MarkCorrea Yeah, you're right. I really appreciate your kind suggestion!
@shubhu3 (14275)
• New Delhi, India
For me success means to be happy for what you have achieved and keep on growing towards your dreams.
I love what you had to say here. I grew up with people not encouraging me in anything. I came to Israel to live and reinvented myself. When I think of success I look at finding something I enjoy doing in life that makes me happy.
• Las Pinas City, Philippines
You should follow what your heart and mind say to you. Believe in yourself that you can even if people do not support you. Just Focus on your goals in life.
@MarkCorrea Thank you Mark very much and I try that, but, I do run into snags because I wish I could have started when I was younger, but, did not have the support or encouragement to be someone so now it is totally up to me to find who I am.
@Kosgey (1213)
That's true you will be what you want in life so long as it you work for it.
@dodoazo (20297)
My simple definition of success is a not a success without "u" (you).
I agree success is something achieved largely through failures...learning from them and bettering yourself!
@sugartoes (41229)
• Greencastle, Indiana
my success would be to have enough $ to keep all my bills paid a month in advance
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
maybe when i get i want in life?? you?