Now this makes me feel like a bad person

Calgary, Alberta
I remember watching a movie in cinema few months ago and a mom with a toddler sits next to me. The kid was looking at me painfully as I am munching my pop corn and I never let the kid have any. I just moved my popcorn away from the kid and ate every kernel like a pitbull with a bone while preventing making any eye contact with the kid. I do know that the kid wanted some popcorn. The kid cried to it's mom and begs her to buy popcorn. Then Suddenly Prince Harry was put on the same situation, He didn't get mad when a kid grabs his pop corn and he even plays with the kid. Now I feel like very awful person for being selfish with my pop corn.
Prince Harry's popcorn was swiped by toddler at the Invictus Games. Harry is the founder of the games: http://www.cbc.ca/1.4304120 »»» Subscribe to CBC News ...
I am very much surprised that you did not get more comments.I saw this and it was great
• Calgary, Alberta
People prefers controversial topics you know.....
@CaptAlbertWhisker that I know.Many do not like a good feel story.Not sure why.They want something juicy.
I have seen this video and I found that Prince Harry is an incredible nice and funny guy.
• Calgary, Alberta
He had some controversy when he was young but most of us are immature when we are young. he matured now.
@CaptAlbertWhisker I agree, he looks he matured well in the past couple of years.
• Calgary, Alberta
@LadyDuck His is not normal though. He is a walking reality tv against his will.
You really should feel ashamed of yourself It was justa popcorn anyway and maybe just some 5 or more pcs of the popcorn will not be so much to ask for by a child.
• Calgary, Alberta
I was in Gollum mode during those times. I might have screamed "My precious" if the kid tried to grab a kernel of my popcorn.
• Calgary, Alberta
@SIMPLYD I think I should stick to r-18 movies so there wont be pop corn swipers.
Such a great story. I loved how he played with her and was having fun.
• Calgary, Alberta
He is still human after all.
@CaptAlbertWhisker yes he is and he seems really down to earth
• Calgary, Alberta
Which makes me feel bad about my self.
That was nice that he did not get angry wit a kid swiped some of his popcorn. I am not his fan. He has done some things that I do not like what he did against my people. It was done in poor taste and not thinking about it.
• Calgary, Alberta
Is it when he dressed up as a Nazi soldier on Halloween?
@CaptAlbertWhisker Yes it was and I think he did other things too. That was really is very poor taste I felt Your Highness.
Lesson learned. I would have had the child hold their hands together and piled a handful into theirs. No sense in sharing germs. Littles are carriers of germs. I don't want to chance a cold. I loved the fact that Prince Harry was such a good sport and shared with the little one. It put a smile on my face.
• Calgary, Alberta
he broke the stereotype that Royals are snobbish and germaphobic.
@CaptAlbertWhisker he did well.
@wongchoiyee (7403)
Price Harry is a kind guy.
• Calgary, Alberta
Maybe he got it from is mama.
@CaptAlbertWhisker ya the child is so cute.
That was funny. I'm surprised the mother didn't stop the toddler. I wouldn't feel bad for the toddler. If her mother wanted her to have popcorn, she would have gotten her some.
• Calgary, Alberta
I think the mom didnt want to make a scene because she is sitting next to a Prince who is always followed by cameras.
@CaptAlbertWhisker You're probably right.
@tech40 (9748)
Well.. I feel you anyway, Ive been selfished to a kids before without our noticed, I mean being selfish without our knowledge something like that hehe..
• Calgary, Alberta
I think I acted on instinct to be protective of my food that came from my hard earned money.
@tech40 (9748)
@CaptAlbertWhisker That is correct.. we're not 100% sure what idea running to the kids head.. there are chances that she or he might throw the pop corn.. or eat.. and I agree, we work hard to satisfied ourselves.
@kepweng (18574)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
this prince harry is just lucky beacuse of hes ancestors but he put a shame when hes in las vegas you know what i mean if you see that news before
• Calgary, Alberta
He did have scandals but it wont really matter because he wont be a King. William will.
Yes you should have shared but even remember it worked with Prince Harry because of who he is. In your case the mom might have gotten angry and started yelling at you to not feed her kid. We just don't know.
• Calgary, Alberta
I am more selfish than a Prince. That made me feel but about my self.
@cahaya1983 (10038)
I saw this post on Facebook yesterday. I actually thought it was cute!
• Calgary, Alberta
He is not snobbish to the kid and he even played with her.