What Is Prayer? Do You Pray?

I pray because prayer is talking to God as to a dear friend. I remember the saying "Prayer is the breath of the soul." As much as we may think of prayer as an emergency telephone call, it isn't like that. There are conditions to answered prayer. I will give you three important conditions you can put into practice if you want answers to your prayers. 1. Pray "Thy will be done" 2. Forgive others. 3. Accept God's 10 commandments for your life. The answer will come. You must be ready to recognize it. It may be "yes" or "no" or "wait" But whichever way it works out, remember this promise here." And we know that all things that happen to us are working for our good if we love God and are fitting into his plans." Romans 8:28. Some people pray often, others rarely. Be bless!
I pray every morning and every night. Sometimes I will pray during my day.
@Corbin5 The bible tells us to pray without ceasing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.
@socialbee44 I talk with God throughout my day. I receive a lot of comfort from doing that.
@Corbin5 He is our comforter thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Have a bless day!
@kamzbd (463)
Of course I pray, prayer is saying to Almighty Allah about anything that has in your heart and mind, there is no life without prayer, we Muslim's are pray 5 times in a day.
@kamzbd Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Have a bless day!
@iridion9 (7248)
PRAYER is the gateway to MIRACLES.
@iridion9 well said prayer open doors thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.
@iridion9 (7248)
@socialbee44 The downside MIRACLES are undiscovered and can not be seen by us humans. Unless GOD wants to show it to you to make your FAITH stronger. It happened to me once, When my mother got sick MIRACLE happens GOD show it to me. GOD showed me the impossible. What I saw can not be explained by SCIENCE. Now my FAITH is SOLID to GOD.(Jesus)
@iridion9 Glory to God he's just good like that. Thanks so much for sharing your testimony with us. We know with God there's nothing impossible for him. Be bless!
I pray. Bless to you too.
@TiarasOceanView Thanks, prayer still works.
@socialbee44 Yes it does..is why I am still alive.
@1hopefulman (28436)
Prayer is a daily affair with me. I would not feel right if I did not pray for a whole day.
@1hopefulman Same here I don't feel right when I don't pray. Thanks for sharing with us your thoughts on prayer.
@1hopefulman (28436)