Courtesy not a good thing?

@sallypup (26329)
Moses Lake, Washington
The time: around 8 am so pretty early. The place:Safeway check out line. A lady in pajama pants and top had her items on the conveyor belt. I gestured for her to please get me the divider gizmo. She half turned my way, growled, "You don't think she can tell my sh-- from yours!" Then, "She's not that stupid!" growled out. It felt like an emotional slap. Why else is there a divider there? For looks? I was delighted that Pajama Pants moved off and disappeared to where ever she had emerged from. I joked with the clerk that somebody had woken up on the wrong side of the bed. I still feel that I had done nothing wrong.
You didn't do anything wrong at all. She is merely an idiot. She deserves our pity.
@sallypup (26329)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Corbin5 Thanks for that. Pity is an interesting emotion.
@sallypup (26329)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@andriaperry Oh I wish you had been with me. I love your attitude.
@sallypup Let's take @andriaperry with us when we go out and about!!!
@Mike197602 (13363)
• Worcester, England
I find anyone who goes shopping in nightwear very strange, it happens here a lot too. Also a few mums take their kids to school in nightwear. To be honest I look at them and, in my mind, put my face in my hands and shake my head
@sallypup (26329)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Mike197602 Its interesting to me that people dress crazy in England, too. Pajama wearing outside the house must be universal. I guess the same goes for bad manners.
• Riga, Latvia
That was certainly a lady that had gotten out on the wrong side of the bed. How utterly rude.
@sallypup (26329)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@RasmaSandra It made me question my actions but I didn't do anything wrong so that is crazy.
No you did not! You are so not me, I would have really growled, or purred in a kitty cat way and said " someone did not get her beauty sleep in!" Why do people not care enough about themselves to shop in night clothes? To me that look is called I am lazy.
@sallypup (26329)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@andriaperry Frankly the lady not only startled me but sounded dangerous- not sure if it was more than needing coffee or something worse. You want ugly clothes? I used to know an overweight lady who never bothered with undies. Now that was ugly.
@fishtiger58 (30372)
• Momence, Illinois
You certainly did nothing wrong. Maybe she hadn't had her coffee yet, she obviously hadn't showered and dressed yet lol.
@sallypup (26329)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@fishtiger58 E Hadn't showered. Oh gross thought.
www.
@fishtiger58 (30372)
• Momence, Illinois
@sallypup yup lol
@TheSojourner (17479)
On the wrong side of the bed, indeed! Be glad that she doesn't sleep like I do and go out. Memories of The Emperor's New Clothes come to mind! ;-)
@sallypup (26329)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@CoralLevang Ha ha ha! Love it.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
I would have put my stuff on the conveyor belt and said, "If you want to pay for my stuff, that's fine with me." Or just put it on the belt and seen how much screaming she would do once the clerk grabbed something of your to ring up as hers.
@sallypup (26329)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@RichardMeister I really needed you shadowing behind, ready with a good quip.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
@sallypup I try to think of things to do in these cases.
Wow, what a class act! I won't even wear scrubs because they remind me of pajamas. Thankfully my employer doesn't require that we wear them. I tried once. It lasted for all of one day. The pants went to the Goodwill.
@sallypup (26329)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@ElusiveButterfly They had to be pajama pants. They had that soft, patterned look.
@sallypup I have seen so many that believe it is the latest fashion trend. Did you see me roll my eyes? They rolled hard. LOL. Get with the program people. They need to buy clothing to wear outside of the home. Pajamas are for bedtime.
@kepweng (11344)
nice you dont get late
Dang, wadda witch. I'm so glad I rarely meet people like that.
She needed that extra cup of coffee before she left home.