Good morning myLot

Hello everyone. It is a warm and sunny morning here at the Jersey Shore today. It definitely feels more like summer than fall. I had a nice surprise this morning. I was cutting it close to getting to work on time so I skipped my usual visit to Dunkin for a cold brew. I was a bit cranky about not having my coffee but I knew it was my own fault. When I walked into my 2nd period class, there was a coffee sitting on the desk waiting for me. One of the students had randomly brought it in for me! I was so touched. After work I need to hit the grocery store. My husband wants to smoke a brisket tomorrow, so I need to go get one. Then I plan to just relax for the rest of the evening. What's everyone else up to today?
Some kids bring teacher an apple. Others a cup of coffee.
I'm glad you still got your coffee. That was very nice of your student. Smoked brisket sounds good. As for me, I'm only uploading Freedom's Cry today for publishing.
@dodo19 (33051)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's nice that one of your students brought you some coffee. That's really sweet. I got myself some coffee, when I was out getting my kids some breakfast. I figured I might as well, since I was there.
@dgobucks226 (12736)
Coffee in the classroom. Now that's a treat! Enjoying the nice NJ weather NJ Chicaa. Up on the boardwalk yesterday. Saw a lot of sunbathers out there.
Now that was such a sweet thing for one of your students to do!!!
I thought so
since yesterday I wanted to walk to Mc donalds for a coffee. I did not make it there though. Today I am just hoping that I can't go another day without hearing from my daughter. That would be nice.
That is a sweet student! Today is going to be busy..wee good morning discussion. Smoked brisket sounds good. I made ribs earlier this week.
@JustBhem (39397)
• Davao, Philippines
I will probably be doing some catch up here. Have a good one and see you around.