Drowse

@ridingbet (34742)
I really want to actively interact with you all, my fellow mylotters, but it is raining so hard now. Twice we had a minute of power disruption, and the environmental temperature now is persuading me to sleep. I have just finished cleaning the feeding vessels of our dogs; I sat a while in front of the television set, planning to come back here (since there will be a 12-hour blackout tomorrow), but the bed is calling me. I get drowsy while watching TV. I hope the power interruption won’t push through tomorrow. And I cannot control my upper eyelids from drooping now. GTG (got to go). Hopefully, I will BRB (be right back) tomorrow.
@JustBhem (17683)
• Davao, Philippines
Get some rest, my dear friend. And see you around here tomorrow and I know you'll be okay.
@ridingbet (34742)
thanks.how was your session? i hope you did not have the downpour over there. it is so difficult to go out when it is raining.
@JustBhem (17683)
• Davao, Philippines
@ridingbet It was not raining last night. Just today afternoon. I have a successful session, my friend. Thanks.
@ridingbet (34742)
@JustBhem stay strong and well.
@Shellyann36 (8038)
I love rain and it always makes me sleepy. Sleep well!
@ridingbet (34742)
thanks. now, it is gloomy, and i was dozing off again in front of the TV. i took a rest after the case colloquium in school this morning
@ridingbet It is raining here this morning. Very dark and gray outside. I am loving it!
@ridingbet (34742)
@Shellyann36 i love that kind of morning. but i believe our rivers here are swelling now.
@hereandthere (21874)
i hope it doesn't, or if it did, much shorter than 12 hours.
@ridingbet (34742)
we did not have the power disruption but there was no internet, so it is like getting the brown out after all.
@ridingbet well, at least you can watch tv or dvds, and the electric fans running so it's not hot.
@ridingbet (34742)
@hereandthere no TV but only with the antenna that shows unclear images. DVDs, i did not watch any because i feel i have seen them all already.
@KrauseHome (32858)
Been there done that before. Hoping there will be no interuptions for you to keep you from being able to post here
@ridingbet (34742)
we are here with internet connection and TV so no problem couch-potatoing. hahaha!
We have to listen to our bodies!
@ridingbet (34742)
indeed. if our bodies are exhausted, we have to give them the much-needed rest and relaxation.
@Tracy04 (10659)
Hope to see you after the storm!
@ridingbet (34742)
i am here. the storm did not directly hit our place.
I've been exhausted every night this week, so understand. See you when all is well.
@ridingbet (34742)
congratulations on the wedding of your son. yes, i can imagine you getting so tired with all the activities and events that you experienced. i hope you will have your time to rest as well.
@bluesa (10706)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I also could not stay awake last night. See you when you are able, my friend.
@ridingbet (34742)
thanks my friend. it was a tiring day especially when the day was so hot, but yesterday, the rains also gave me the rest i so wanted to have.
That reminds me about giving my dog dinner. I guess it's about you getting some sleep.
@ridingbet (34742)
it is already my chore to prepare the dogs' food for dinner, and lunch and dinner when it is my off day.
I always sleep better when its raining. catch up with you tomorrow.
@ridingbet (34742)
thanks. the sound of the rain is also like a sleeping pill to some, me included.
@franxav (3492)
Good night. Have a good sleep.
@ridingbet (34742)
thanks. you too.
@fishtiger58 (29387)
• Momence, Illinois
Have a good sleep.
@ridingbet (34742)
thanks. you too.
@Tracy04 (10659)
Hope to see you after the storm!