I Have Closets!

I recently moved out of an efficiency apartment that had a front room (which is where I had my bed, too), a kitchen, and a small bathroom. There was only one closet there. For added hanging space, I bought a rolling rack on which to hang the clothing that didn't fit in the closet. I had it in the kitchen just outside the bathroom. The apartment I am in now has a living room, bedroom, little galley kitchen, a dining area, a small bathroom, and FIVE, yes FIVE, closets!!! The closets alone sold me on the place. There are 3 in the living room. Two are small and have a hanging rod in each so they will be used for coats and jackets and such. The third one has shelves on which I have my yarn-related stuff. The closet in the bedroom is where my rolling hanging rack is because there is no hanging rod in there. The fifth closet is in the mini hallway and that is where my towels and bathroom stuff and other stuff live. I am in closet heaven!!!
Wow! I'm jealous! that's amazing, I think you'll have a lot of storage.
The five closets is a lot of storage compared to what I have had in the past.
@yanzalong (6625)
It must have cost a lot of money to live in that sort of an apartment. I can't afford it.
Actually, the cost of this apartment really isn't that much more from what I paid for the efficiency that I was in before. Only about $20 more per month.
What made you finally move to a bigger place?
@sharon6345 Actually, where I am now really isn't all that much bigger than where I was before. The rooms are all arranged in such a way that there is a bedroom, too. The main reason for the move is that it is much quieter here.
@bluerubymoon53 That is very good for you. When I lived down below it was always so much noise from the front window. Now I only have issues in the summer months with music outside and people hanging out. now that it's getting colder it's nice.
@sharon6345 Sometimes the cooler weather will bring people outdoors for campfires and hot dogs and roasted marshmallows....my favorite things about fall.
@sishy7 (25632)
Oh, that's great! I love closets! I can never have too many of them...
I like closets, too! At least I will be able to have a lot of my stuff hidden away.
You are right you are in closet heaven. I have four closets in my house big closets.
I have not had this much closet space in quite a few years and I really like having 5 of them in a fairly small space.