Just Who Are You????

@bird123 (10376)
Our actions and choices tell who we are. Who are you? Do you want Hell to exist? Do you want to control the actions of others? Do you want to intimidate the actions of others? Do you want to coerce others to your way of thinking or beliefs? Do you want to punish or condemn others? Do you want to judge others? Do you want to be better than others? If you have been hurt by others, do you want God to payback or punish those who have hurt you? Do you place money or possessions over people? Are you selfish? Do you want to be somebody famous or important? Do you think that you aren't? Do you think you are flawed from birth? Are you really that bad? Is the rest of the world bad in your view? Has your view been corrupted by religion? Yes, there is always another side. Do you see goodness in everyone? Do you nurture that goodness? Do you Love others Unconditionally, thereby your choices and actions are in the best interest of others? Do you teach and help those around you to Learn and Grow? Do you lift the spirits of everyone when you enter a room sharing your love and giving hope? Are you selfless and serving the needs of others? Just who are you??? We each have the ability to Define who we are through our Actions and Choices. Are our actions and choices really who we want to be???
Whether we want hell to exist r not, hell does exist This is fact, God is the controller an dhe comtrols the actions of people. he has given the law and also free will those who dare to disobery ewill be severely punished, Ther throata wil be choked. I will judge others, but that judgement will be in acordance to he words written in the holy book. Anybody who dares to hurt wil be hrt back by me, with grim vengeance. I will strike with grim ferocity. The wole human world is bad, evil. all of us are sinners n dthe one who thinks he is not a sinner is the biggest sinner. I wil see goddness only in God. Unconditiona lov is nonsense except for those who are extreme fools. Sham eon such people. Anybody who utters blasphemy and speaks bad abt my holy book- I will hjust trample that person I wil hate that prson to the best of my ability
@bird123 (10376)
You have learned to threaten as a result of your holy book very well. What have they been teaching you? That surely is not a Higher Level. Do you realize the hard lessons you are choosing for yourself when you value petty things like threats and intimidation. Clearly, you do not understand what you are choosing to do.
@bird123 There is no threatening, here, is only u do not undersatnd. and dont u dare to speaka single word against y holy book. God is my teacheer, God is my controller. Whatever lessons God wants me to learn I will learn without complint. Id o not need any of ur advice. i know u very well. Hiw dare u preach about reality, whn what u know is nothing but lies and falsehood
@bird123 (10376)
your quote:who dare to disobery ewill be severely punished. Ther throata wil be choked. your quote:Anybody who dares to hurt wil be hrt back by me, with grim vengeance. I will strike with grim ferocity. your quote: I will hjust trample that person I wil hate that prson to the best of my ability My Answer: You just must get back to Reality from that dream world you are choosing to be in. These are Threats in an attempt to intimidate me and coerce me into joining your dream realm of false beliefs. I can not live in dream worlds. I must have Reality. It doesn't matter what everyone else chooses to do. It's what you choose to do that counts. I choose the Real God over false beliefs. I choose Real knowledge over false beliefs. I choose to learn from that Great Intelligence which is God in order to advance forward instead of stagnate memorizing a box of beliefs which not only do not add up but are not the truth. your quote:Anybody who dares to hurt wil be hrt back by me, with grim vengeance. I will strike with grim ferocity. My Answer: Does your holy book teach you to do this or is it an animalistic response to your anger?? your quote:Anybody who utters blasphemy and speaks bad abt my holy book- I will hjust trample that person I wil hate that prson to the best of my ability. My Answer: Does your holy book teach you to hate or is this a tantrum from not getting your way? If God values that holy book so much, let God deal with those who speak against it. God will not do this because it is not a book from God. God's system requires no holy books at all. Do you want to hate? Isn't all this just an excuse that will allow you to justify you hating? WE all have the power to Choose what we value. With your holy book saying the greatest is Love, why do you ignore the goodness within your holy book in favor of hate, threats,judging, condemning,intimidation and coercion? Why do you value Petty things over LOVE???? I think it's time you question yourself. Are these really the lessons you want to choose for yourself? I know you are so wrapped up in your anger and blind beliefs but there is a Better Way. And you know, it is what is really coming from God.
@dlr297 (5264)
Nobody wants Hell to exist.. But that will not change the fact that it does exist...You can try and hide from the Truth..But it will never change the Truth.... If you know Jesus as you Lord and Savior then you see the corruption that is all around you... Their is Goodness in everyone...It is the acts that they do that is sometimes very Evil.... Yes Loving unconditionally is the Best.....Forgiveness also plays a big part in Loving someone....Once you learn forgiveness you can get past the wrong, or evil that they sometimes do. and help them and yourself to heal from what has been done...Holding someone accountable for for their actions is another great way to help someone make better choices....
@bird123 (10376)
Your Box of Beliefs are not facts. They are no more than what some people want to be truth. They show what they need to learn through making that choice. Forgiveness has nothing to do with love. Haven't you ever heard the saying that Love means never having to say you are sorry? If you forgiving others helps you release your hate then by all means forgive. When God returns actions back to people, it is the best method of learning and growing. There is no need for accountants. After one truly understands all sides, intelligence will make the best choices. If one does not learn the lessons, they are destined to repeat it. Accounting is just an excuse to hate. You would be better off discovering reality and the system that requires no hate at all. In order to reach a Higher Level, you must let go of all those petty things,like Hating, Judging, Condemning, Punishing,Controlling, Intimidating and Coercing. How can you ever reach Unconditional Love with all that darkness within you? Do not allow others to convince you darkness is good. When you let go of some of these things around the rapist, things got better. Purge the darkness out of yourself. The world will look much much different if you do. God is Unconditional Love. Unconditional Love always does what is best for the other. We are here but to serve. Happiness is within your reach. You must let the darkness go before you will get there. Remember, you choose what lessons you want to learn. You can make it easy on yourself. You have all my Love and Kindness!!
@dlr297 (5264)
@bird123 Gods word is always fact and the Truth....It does not matter what you say is the truth or what i say is the truth....It only matters if God says it is the Truth.... Forgiveness has everything to do with Love......It always helps with the healing process..People that do not know how to forgive will never get over anything...Forgiveness is all about Love....and yes forgiveness helps let go of hate.....but it also helps heal hurt....Also saying you are sorry for something also does wonders for all concerned.....Jesus Taught us all about this.... You quote a saying from a movie...and call it Truth.... what you call a higher level would only put this world into a total state of disorder; confusion.. You say their is no need for Hate , Judging, Condemning, Punishing,Controlling, I totally disagree with you..... HATE...God hates Sin and tells us to do the same.....Sin and Evil is something everyone should hate....I also hate grapefruit, and apples....The color green, I hate the taste of many foods...Everyone on this earth Hates something..... Judging....God is the final Judge and he will judge all of us.. Everyone Judges something everyday....I judge the amount of creamer i put into my coffee, I judge what is Good, or Evil, Someone that does not have good judgement will often make the wrong choices.... Condemning.....This is something that is done everyday....to declare to be reprehensible, wrong, or evil usually after weighing evidence and without reservation . I condemn racism, and Evil....which is something everyone should do.... God also talked about Condemning Yourself to a life without him....(He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.)... Punishing...This is also something that people do everyday..... God also tells us that (“Lack of wrath against wickedness is a lack of caring, which is a lack of love)...(The Lord is slow to anger and great in power; the Lord will not leave the guilty unpunished.) (My son, do not reject the discipline of the LORD Or loathe His reproof, For whom the LORD loves He reproves, Even as a father corrects the son in whom he delights.)....Punishment is something that is not always bad..... The darkness is not within me....Their is only light...God told us that Evil is here to kill, destroy, and take what is Gods.....and i would say that is exactly what you are trying to do....Destroy what is of God... Forgiveness is what made things better because of the rapist....I was able to forgive him and myself...The Hate of what he did is still strong everyday...The Hate of the Sin that he committed...Will never go away...You have to figure out how to separate the act of what he did from him (the person) Yes we are here to serve God....and Believe in what he has done for us, and to Believe in his word.... I have already found true happiness in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.....I have already Learned the most important Lesson their is, Jesus Christ is the only way to eternity with God....Nothing in this life is ever easy......
@bird123 (10376)
@dlr297 God's word is Truth. On the other hand, a book written by mankind claiming to be God's word is far from Truth. It reflects mankind in so very many ways. If you really wanted to discover God, you would make an effort to do so rather than following mankind who claims to know God but they do not have a clue. This world is well ordered. It is a Masterpiece. With so much of the view missing from you, I can see how religion has corrupted your thinking. I'm afraid you have much to learn. Hang onto those petty things until you reach a point you really understand them. Only then will you let them go to advance Higher.
@Shiva49 (9597)
I take care to treat others better than I am treated. Live and let let others live in the broadest sense is my credo. Never even think of evil and if it rears its ugly head hammer it down that it has no place in my life - siva
@bird123 (10376)
Sounds like you are on a Good road of Thinking then Acting. I bet you teach many through your example. One can never see all those one can touch in a lifetime.
@Shiva49 (9597)
@bird123 I try to shine my light as wide as possible so that others may also benefit - siva