The Glowing Moon and the Background

Photo Belongs to (Tanikka Paulk)
@Teep11 (7068)
To be able to view the glow that comes from the moon The shadows which come out at night The brightness of the "shinning" light Time spent looking up! What a wonderful to be able to see the sights God has blessed mankind with "To be able to" view the shimmering moon is certainly a wonderful feeling My eyes have seen the sparkle of the sky There is hope above the clouds To be able to see such sights is oh so "lovely" There is more to see The night sky and my harmony Poetic Piece Written by: Tiki (Tanikka Paulk)
@Elizaby (3672)
• Pensacola, Florida
The beauty that the God of all Creation has put before our eyes to remind us of His marvolous acts
@garymarsh6 (14096)
Most of the time we are covered with cloud here in the UK. It is particularly annoying when you want to see something spectacular happening in the night skies.
Nice job.
@dodoazo (19716)
A poet like you could compose a poem by a subject like the animated creation of God. You have a nice poem on moon.
@mandala100 (43627)
@Teep11 Moon has been the constant source of inspiration for poet, artist, romantics and other writers my friend.