Will you buy shoes online?

It may seem like a dumb question but do you, or have you bought shoes online? I am thinking about rewarding myself and my weight loss by buying some new gym tennis shoes. I have a couple of small amazon gift cards to put toward it so I am debating. I have had ine experience where I bought Under Armour $60 tennis shoes and they ended up being super narrow and uncomfortable that I ended up giving them to my sister. I would have returned them except I didnt think to go for a brand that offered free shipping. I should go into a store and try them on but am pretty busy and also have the gift cards that would cover a good chunk of thepurchase. Do you buy tennis shoes online?
Sounds like a nice gift to yourself and, yes I bought the shoes I am wearing now online.
Nice. Maybe I am just weird but it seems like shoes have different fits depending on the brand.
@maezee That is true, if you remember my shoes wern't perfect. I had to take out the soles to get them to fit right lol, but other than that they're great. I can't complain much for 15 $.
@FayeHazel (19112)
@maezee No, I have noticed that too that fit depends on brand
Unless I am buying a pair of shoes I bought before (same brad, same size and same model) I prefer to buy after trying them at the store.
I think me too. I dont really have a r egular brand I wear all thr time so its hard to say.
@hillhjill (4977)
I have never bought shoes online but my mom does all the time from zulily and she has never had a problem with any of her shoes.
Ah I didnt know Zulily sold shoes. Ill have to check it out.
@hillhjill (4977)
@maezee yeah they have some really neat shoes.
@hillhjill thanks! Not that I need more but Ill check it out!
I have bought shoes online
Do you just buy a certain brand? Any good website for deals?
@maezee I joined Just Fab. The deal for the first pair is really good, especially since I got Swagbucks too. They are not worth the full price. IMHO I have to remember to log in at the beginning of the month to say I am not shopping or I will be charged. They have a huge selection. I don't know how easy it will be to quit. You can send the shoes back if they don't fit, etc. You will get a credit not a refund.
@maezee the first pair cost me about $22 Canadian. Then I got $25 in Swagbucks! Seems like a mistake. Lol Before the 5th of each month I have to login and say I don't want to order or I will be billed $39.95 US. I did read online that they made it hard to quit. But a woman at work said she kept forgetting to login to not be billed, so she made a purchase to spend the money and then quit. It didn't sound like she had a problem. The shoes I got are nice but not high end quality.
@Scrapper88 (1332)
I like to try my shoes on before I buy them.
I think me too.
@ourlot (994)
I'd only buy shoes online from a well-known brand. Some tennis shoes are OK to buy online. I'd try them on a real world shop though.
Thats what I would prefer also.
• Boston, Massachusetts
I have, but I wont anymore. I want to feel the show before I commit, especially for exercising
Exactly. I did recently order some Nike running shoes and I am hoping they fit well.
@yanzalong (10174)
I will not buy them fearing that they won't suit.
Same here. Even if there is free return shipping it is still a hassle.
@yanzalong (10174)
@maezee Takes ages, sometimes.
@yanzalong exactly!
I have not. Shoes and clothes i have to buy in person. Hate exchanging / returns and rather get the right size at first chance
Me too. Especially paying for return shipping.
@maezee right ugh
@Ithink (10501)
I have thought about it but haven't, I'm afraid they just would fit right as it seems all brands fit differently.
Exactly my concern. Glad to know Im not alone.
@Ithink (10501)
@thelme55 (14944)
No, I donĀ“t buy shoes online as it would be difficult for me to have one which really fit my feet. Buying in the stores is better for me.
Me too.
I will never buy shoes online I like to try on every pair of shoes that I buy.
Yes. It does seem like even the same brand has differenr fits.
@AkoPinay (10088)
I prefer to buy clothing and accessories OFFLINE. I want to make sure it fits me.
Me too. And i usually find better deals in real life.
@FayeHazel (19112)
I would only by shoes online if I tried them on in a store, first. :-)
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
I purchase shoes on amazon all the time for myself and my teens, but I purchase brands like DC and Osiris and Vans which are great for my wide fat feet. Amazon offers good prices on them too. I just buy a half size bigger than I purchase in store.
Yes, sometimes I will buy shoes online. As there are more choices and the price is better. The risk is you need to make sure the quality and size are fine. I don't buy cheap offers, a reasonable price is much more reliable.
@lovebuglena (6864)
• Staten Island, New York
I've bought shoes online before but I prefer to go to an actual store so I can try them on first. This way, if they are no good I don't buy them and don't have to deal with returns. I bought a pair of sneakers once from an online site. They were not good and I had to return them. That meant having to pay for the return shipping, which I wasn't a fan of.
I buy shoes online, there is a very interesting site here in Europe, you do not pay shipping fees and you pay nothing if the shoes do not satisfy you and you want to send them back. I buy almost all my shoes from this site. They also sell high quality brand shoes. I forgot to mention, the company where I buy from is Zalando.
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I do not believe in buying online goods. I think i like goings for things that i can see and make sure they are fitting well.
Bought two pairs of shoes online. Worst. Experience. Ever. The delivery was late and the sizes were wrong. Ended up giving both shoes to my younger cousin.