No more internet at home

I am so sad
@cacay1 (32298)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I am so sad to tell you that for almost a week now, my internet subscription has been cut. I did not understand. When I went to the office of the Globe Telecom, I was told that my billing reaches to P5,000 ( $100). I was shocked.I never had reached that bill. The maximum bill is only P1,500 ( more or less $ 35).The Globe people cannot explain exactly on the bill. There might be cloning. I told the management that I will pay end of October and they should reconnect me that very moment which they never do. I feel lonely for I the office computer is so busy for the posting of grades in the system. I am able to write now for one unit is vacant. I assure you guys that end of this week, I could have a new wi fi not on a monthly pay basis but loading. I have missed you my friends. Take care all.
@magallon (17408)
Globe telecom should explain why your bill reached that amount. They should clear it up.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
On said that constant use of Facebook but I told them I have work and no time for FB, plus I am in school Monday to Friday .I only consume some hours 2 to 3 every evening, so unusual something's fishy.
@magallon (17408)
@cacay1 My goodness. .that is not a valid reason... maybe there are other persons who illegally connected to your line. Did you ask them to check your connection?
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@magallon There is no other user of my wi fi , my cabinet is locked.
@louievill (16650)
Why not just change your ISP?
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@louievill , that is what I will do this day. I am fed up with Globe.
@louievill (16650)
@cacay1 don't you have pldt in your place? It's better because it has no capping.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@louievill yes, there is pldt but because of the road widening it stops to operate temporarily near our area.I already applied.
That's a shame. I hope you get reconnected soon.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JudyEv , it is indeed a shame for they just disconnected me without explanation.I am willing to pay despite, but hey just cut the line. I am in the faculty office hitching this time.
@cacay1 It is very unfair if they cut you off without warning or explanation.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JudyEv that is true, so unfair, no demand letter whatever.
@AkoPinay (10956)
When I use laptop I only turn on my iPhone/android personal hotspot/wifi if you have an iPhone/android, internet is not a problem I use Globe prepaid on iPhone and Smart prepaid on android.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@AkoPinay , I am using a lap top for grades transaction and some researches, syllabus, many things related with work. I cannot use a mobile phone for these things.
@AkoPinay (10956)
@cacay1 I mean we can still use the laptop to get online if we have a smartphone, just turn on your cellphone HOTSPOT then plug the cellphone USB cable on your laptop or use wifi. A smartphone can serve as pocket wifi.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@AkoPinay ok, I try, thanks my friend.
@Shiva49 (10679)
Sometimes telecom companies can spring a big surprise. Once I was overseas and I had a shocker as data roaming took such a heavy toll. Now no more data roaming. I can understand your predicament. I know you can sort this out soon - siva
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Shiva49 They are inconsiderate. What I do not like is why cut my line when I did not write a refused letter to pay. I am willing to pay despite that.But I plan to buy a new loading wi fi today.
I hope you get your internet up and running at home.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@jstory07 , after my tasks in the office this day, I will scout for a wi fi.Thanks, Judy.
@kakah87 (294)
• Semarang, Indonesia
well, maybe someone hacked your internet connection to download, watch video, etc.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@kakah87 , No hacker at home kids 7 and 5 have their own gadget on games that do not need an internet. My sister too has her own internet, loading and not connected to mine.
;yhoioe you can get it all straightened out so uoi javomteret at am aff prdab;e ;price you can handle
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I have to talk to them again, so unfair.
I am sorry. I am glad I have my computer technician to help me deal with things that have to be done and so I can hopefully get good deals on plans.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Hannihar, Good for you my dear, I am going to buy a loading wi fi today.
@cacay1 Thank you Erly.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Hannihar you'rer welcome.
Oh goodness, what an incredible story! I hope it's a mistake and they can fix this.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@LadyDuck , Hi my friend? I have missed you. I am going to buy a loading wi fi today. I am in the faculty office now Mylotting.I am hitching here shortly to reply you all.Take care.
@cacay1 Do not get stressed to reply to all of us. We know you had a problem, take your time and relax.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@LadyDuck ,Thank you my friend, you are a very thoughtful lady.
@Yadah04 (2955)
Oh my, that is just so irritating. I mean, being wrongly billed. You are not alone on that though. I hope you get your connection asap.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Yadah04 , first time to experience this and I was not happy for Globe is not a reliable one. I am going to buy a loading wi fi today.
@Yadah04 (2955)
@cacay1 I am a Globe subscriber as well. Always liked the connection, as long as I am at home. When I go to another town, that is another story. I guess location have something to do with wifi connection.
@ilocosboy (34277)
Maybe this is the reason why you are not so visible here in mylot.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ilocosboy , You are right my friend and miss you all here. I am going to buy a loading wi fi today.Thanks.
@ilocosboy (34277)
That's a good idea
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ilocosboy Thanks, am still in the office despite Saturday to post grades.
@ridingbet (39127)
we have the PLDT myDSL, and we have problems too when there is power interruption. our phone has no dial tone, so there is not internet too.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ridingbet, we are made fools by some business men in the internet industry.
@ridingbet (39127)
@cacay1 true. they think we are so 'gahaman' with the internet.
@thelme55 (12515)
I am glad you came back for a short time. I have missed you here. I hope you will have an internet connection soon.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@thelme55 , I also have missed you all my friend. No matter how tired I am Mylot is not set aside on my mind.
They should give you a reason for your inflated bill. I hope it gets sorted out.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Kandae11, I plan to buy a loading wi fi today. I miss the people here.Thanks.
@nangayo (2305)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Sorry to hear that. No wonder we have not been seeing you here. Welcome back.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@nangayo, Yes, and I am so sad for having been absent here for many days. I am in the office now Mylotting.I am going to buy a loading wi fi this day.Thanks.
@shivamani10 (11153)
• Hyderabad, India
Finally, what is the result? Did you pay the amount or not?
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@shivamani10, No, I did not pay. I have not accumulated those amount. I plan to buy a loading wi fi today.Thanks .
@ebanreb (5061)
I guess Globe Telecom owe an explanation to you. That is too much. They must provide you a hard copy of the billing statement so that you can browse and analyze it.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ebanreb, You are right, the problem with them is they just cut off my subscription to their co., so unfair. I am only using my internet for some hours in the evening and some hours every Sat at Sun.
@acelawrites (10769)
That's really bad! Poor service of that internet provider, the reason why we changed to PLDT; but still internet speed in our country is sooooo slow!
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@acelawrites , you are right, so slow and they cheat people.I am not a heavy user. I am in school Monday to Fri so the internet is dormant at home and why they charged me with that big amount? I am going to inquire at Parasat Cable today.
@cttolledo (3200)
• Batangas, Philippines
I have past experience with excessive bill of globe. What I did, I reported it to them and then proved to them that it's not my actual usage by showing my past bills. Then globe waived the excessive amount. So you can try that also. Globe is very considerate.
@cacay1 (32298)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@cttolledo, Really? I try to do your advise. They need to clarify the issue.