How do you manage bills?

@ricki_911 (19461)
Toronto, Ontario
Ok so i find being organized so i have seperate savings accounts for each bill. Example water, hydro, taxes etc. So i put x amount away and pay as needed. I find i get confused if i just get paid this goes here or here. Some bills i pay per years vs per month. Iam looking at moving and want to get enough for the year so then if something happens its less of a hassle vs my 2 months savings before.
Thats an interesting way to do it. I had to set up a separate savings account at a different bank just so I wouldnt touch it. Otherwise all the billa come out of my checking.
@zarlamain (24525)
You are very smart to be organizing your bills. Good for you! I keep them all in separate folders and when it comes time to pay them, I take each recent bill from the folder and pay them.
You are very wise to start saving now, just in case. I always save for just in case that I can pay cash for whatever needs to be fixed or solved in cash.