if mylot wouldnt pay, would you be here anyway?

Japan
please give me your honest feelings. i know many of you are here for having friendship and read discussions but we also are here for money. please tell me why you are here mainly.what for? money or friendship or more? i am looking forward to talking about it with you..
@pitsipeahie (2246)
Honestly, I was looking for online jobs when I came across myLot. That was how I get to know about it. Right now, I have to admit I'm enjoying the interaction in this site. Last night, I got so lost in time mylotting, I wasn't able to notice that its already 2 a.m. Time really flies fast when you're enjoying! As long as this stays and I'm happy, I'll be here :)
@sabtraversa (13331)
@pitsipeahie Right, I think most people join myLot with the intention of making money. Then you get addicted to the social part of it, you make friends and money is no more a priority. But you can hear from people outside this platform, you can be free to say or share whatever you want elsewhere, so I doubt most members would still be here if myLot ever stops paying. Including myself. If nobody is around, I won't be around too. @japanesesamurai I ended up responding in a comment, whoops.
• Japan
@sabtraversa "I think most people join myLot with the intention of making money. Then you get addicted to the social part of it, you make friends and money is no more a priority" it was same to me at old mylot. nice response..
@m_audrey6788 (15222)
It`s fun here and interacting with different kind of people international is still something but earning little is still something good for me as you can`t get it for free around here
• Japan
yes ,friendships are good here..
@kiran8 (15398)
• Mangalore, India
It had stopped sometime back and sone of us were active but when the activity level decreased , I too stopped interacting but would log in every now and then to see what was happening ..
• Japan
i noticed that after mylot stopped paying,there were not many people here. thanks god they pay again and better than before.
@kiran8 (15398)
• Mangalore, India
@japanesesamurai I don't know if they are paying better than before , but it is good to see the site back to it's old self
• Japan
@kiran8 i also didnt know.i noticed that today.. i got good earnings daily..
@Lizirazo (2424)
I told my friend I wanted a site where I can earn money and was introduced to this site, when l got here, I got stucked and addicted and forgot all about earning anything here. Don't have the mindset of getting rich here, just enjoy the fun.
• Japan
here is addicted.i agree with that.
@Lizirazo (2424)
sure why not.What is the big deal
• Japan
no big deal.its for people who wanna stay here for money,or who wanna stay here for friendship. thats it.
@japanesesamurai you gotta have friends.You are one of them.
• Japan
@amadeo i just addded you
I would still be here because I have met many good friends since I joined. As long as they are here I would be here too. The money is just an added bonus to me.
• Japan
lovely answer.. yes its just a bonus. not a money which you can survive but you can get some small gifts for your family maybe..
@AkoPinay (10101)
If I am after money I wont be here
• Japan
nice..lets be friends.
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
yes more in likely i would be.
@Ro90152 (24)
I was searching of online jobs but one day I was at my cousin's home saw her responding to other people and many of them are her friends now. So she suggested me to do this to make money and friends all over the globe
@sishy7 (27598)
I was inactive when myLot stopped its earning program from May 2013 to July 2015.
• Japan
@sishy7 (27598)
@japanesesamurai I guess the pennies still matter to me...
@studylove (2129)
I think i have found so many friends here that i will be even then here and continue. What about you?
• Japan
this is just my 2nd day,and i am pretty doing well.
@lovebuglena (7178)
• Staten Island, New York
Main reason I signed up was for the earnings potential. I am pretty unsuccessful here earnings-wise but I still stick around. There are nice people here and I like interacting, though I may not always be in the mood for it.
• Japan
i am trying to get the point here.after i understood i am going to write a discussion about how to earn betteron mylot.
• Staten Island, New York
@japanesesamurai It took me 14 months to reach my first $5. Next time, it took me 4 months to get to $5. Hopefully this time will be quicker. Still, there are people that manage to get to $5 in less than a month, with amounts in double digits when the month is over. I wanna be able to reach that as well.
• Japan
@lovebuglena 14 months..
@Bluedoll (17052)
I can tell you from experience since I was here when it halted its reward system a few years ago.
• Japan
yeah,thats true.and that time many users left mylot.
@Bluedoll (17052)
@japanesesamurai proof is in the puddin'
• Japan
@Bluedoll i agree,
@wongchoiyee (7417)
It will be very less often I come here if it doesn't pay.
• Japan
haha at least you are honest.. i think..
@peachpurple (12770)
honestly, NO, I won't be here, cross my heart, can't lie about it.
• Japan
You are so brave to say that! I liked that! Maybe i would. I already earn good online. Here is for only friendship to me!
@sjvg1976 (18407)
I stoped doing mylot when it stopped paying because all of my friends stopped using it moreover it became like other social site . But still I used to check mylot whenever I used to get any notification . Although it doesn't pay much but still it's because it pays most of the people are here otherwise they will stop using it.
• Japan
yeah,i know many indians use mylot.they can also improve their english and get some extra. thanks.
@FayeHazel (19863)
Hm. Well, I enjoy writing and making new friends. I would probably be here. Though I probably wouldn't post as much or as often....
• Japan
i enjoy writing too..and here people are kind.
I would be here if not for earning articles at first, but now that i already have friends here and i can share anything my heart desires i simply love it here. For how long have you been to mylot?
money and chat
Although I like Mylot, but if it doesn't pay, perhaps I will not stay here. At least I will be less active here if it doesn't pay.