Worms, anyone?

There's a new craze in town and it's all over facebook. At least in my account. A lot of friends are posting themselves eating this new snack. Either promoting it or giving reviews. It's a deep fried worm. Some say it's crispy and delicious, others can't seem to swallow it. So it's a mixture of reactions. Would you dare to eat it? I don't know if I can. It's Saturday. I hope everyone's having a good day. (c) Image from one of my friends.
@Platespinner (16491)
I have NEVER been so glad that my mouth is just a painted line. I can't imagine eating fried worms. --Emmett
And you're adorable!
@rachz_kisses Thank you, kind lady!
Oh what a laugh that gave me.
Ew!! I would only eat the fake gummy worms. Made of sugar. Lol.
I don't eat gummy worms. I just don't like worms.
same here @maezee and they come in different flavors too! you're like my mother @rachz_kisses. she will eat gummi bears but never gummi worms.
@hereandthere I don't like anything that looks like worms.
@kepweng (14685)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice have you Tried to eat too what the taste like chicken?
No. I have no plans in trying it. I don't like worms. Even if they say it tastes like chicken, I still won't eat it.
That is the site you can find people with no life. Who on earth would eat that gross stuff. I guess it would take a bunch of fools. Disgusting.
We're on the same page. @sharon6345. Whatever it is that everyone's showing, seems everyone wants to have one. I'd rather eat leaves.
@rachz_kisses I have no problem missing a few meals. Life goes on for sure.
@sharon6345 It is.
@ridingbet (52959)
i like the beetle (salagubang) but not the larvae.
Do they taste different?...
@ridingbet (52959)
@rachz_kisses i like the beetle, they taste so good and delicious. i have not yet tasted the 'worms' of those beetles.
@Genipher (5136)
Well, I once ate a live cricket in front of my science class to improve my grade... I might try a deep fried worm if someone paid me enough!
Live cricket? I don't know how you did it but sounds like you're into anything for the sake of proving something.
@Genipher (5136)
@rachz_kisses Not trying to prove anything...just willing to take the challenge if the benefits are good enough.
No thanks here. hehehe
Same here!
No, I'll leave them to the fish for bait.
Good thinking my friend!
Well, as a vegetarian, worms would be a no-no to eat. If I was a meat eater, I would not eat worms.
Friends are trying to convinced me to try it. But I can't swallow the idea of eating it. And I hate worms. Why can't they just leave them alone eating leaves.
What does nutrients these worms have? There should be a nutrient content at the back. Otherwise, I would bother eating it.
• Dallas, Texas
If I were hungry and living in a land where this was the only food available, otherwise I will have to pass on this form of food. Although, as I was told by people who know more about this than myself, our very distant ancestors ate insects on a regular basis. So I guess I have been socially conditioned not to eat them and on a certain level and grossed out by the idea of eating worms or for that matter, anything that is not a burger and fries and shake. LOL