Good morning myLot

Hello everyone. I hope your day is off to a good start. It is surprisingly warm here at the Jersey Shore right now--66 degrees F. I guess I'll be wearing a short-sleeved shirt to work! Today at work we are doing our last day of microscopes for now. Yesterday the kids had fun looking at all sorts of prepared slides. Today they are making their own slides of elodea (aquatic plant), their cheek cells, onion skin, and yogurt (bacteria). They are going to make a mess, be freaked out, and the classroom will smell like an Italian sub thanks to the onions. It is going to be great. After work I don't have any big plans. I might go to the gym. I haven't gone at all this week so far so it is easy for me to be like "I'll just start up again on Saturday". We shall see on that one. What's everyone else up to today?
It sounds like a fun day at work! I remember I loved when we did that in science class-so much fun. =) It is way too warm here as well today.
The kids are having fun
It is hard to go to gym after a long day of work.
Yes it is. I already have a headache from trying to coordinate 20 students on scopes for 40 minutes
That seems interesting. Have a good day.
You too.
Good morning..sounds like a nice day. It is chilly here this morning. Heading out to work soon, enjoy your day.
Took me some time to get everything set up. The craziness begins in about half an hour.
Goodness that IS warm. Enjoy it! Am jealous over here. Getting some sleep in a minute here so I can start another day in a few hours. Enjoy your last day of microscope training! By the way are you a science teacher then?
Biology teacher
I actually have the window open (for Scar)...it's a bit above 60 right now, supposed to get close to 70 today.
We have pretty much the same forecast I think.