Employed or Self-employed?

Would you rather work for a stable company or a government agency that is 9-5 weekly routine for the rest of your life? Or venture into business or freelancing career?
I like being paid a steady salary with benifits and a pension plan.
• Aberdeen, North Carolina
I'd rather be my own boss, but for the moment I am employed full time in a food service job
I think I would rather work for someone else
@mandala100 (31380)
@tiffiecute The last time I checked I'm my job description is not yet made redundant in the firm: yes I'm still employed my friend!
I would never want to be self-employed.
@cherriefic (4321)
• Baguio, Philippines
I'd rather have both business and stay as a freelancer. It gives me the freedom to work as I please.
@A_loves_B (1617)
Cuttently I work for a government agency, and it means I have to work there for the rest of my life. But, actually I want to work as a freelancher as well as a housewife. Lol
@chris2050 (1335)
• Manila, Philippines
I have been making more money as a freelancer than many of my fellow brothers and sisters who are working either for the government or corporation. In this business, I am not fighting for positions or rewards, I have no boss, and I take my program from no one. I work when I feel like. Well, I like freedom. Nevertheless, I have a normal job a teacher, but what I earn as a Freelancer sometimes is 4x my real salary. Do the math. Will I be a teacher for long? I don't think so
@Shortail (863)
Do both, stable job is much better for me, compare to freelancer. and in terms of business, if you have enough money to start, you know what kind of business, you should start that. but for me, work in stable company,
@wongchoiyee (7174)
I would still like a full time job if the boss is good. Freelancing doesn't give me enough money.
@rubyriaz007 (3006)
I would like to work for a stable company provided it should give me a good salary.
@mohit459 (9226)
• Haldwani, India
I think self-employed is better!... I won't like to be guided or ruled by any
I love being my own boss. Most of the people I worked for were not nice bosses and so when I was able to go back on my own I was very happy.
I don't know. But if I can really choose... I'd rather have a business and other investment.
I was a teacher, and my husband worked for the government. The benefits and pensions were worth it.