How to maximize my earnings

Nairobi, Kenya
my fellow lottins, I am new here, how can i get the best from this venture pic is of me
@nomus24g (16444)
be active...post interesting topic, which will generate discussions, follow members & also respond to other's post... oh yes...WELCOME to myLot
• Nairobi, Kenya
@nomus24g thank you
• Denmark
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
• Nairobi, Kenya
@MALUSE thanks... I will have a good time here it seems
@Mike197602 (13511)
• Worcester, England
@sishy7 has given you much of the information you need through that link If you are here purely for money you may be disappointed. In my opinion the majority of active users feel lucky to make the $5 minimum per month. The ONLY way to maximise your earnings is to get other people to interact with whatever you write. A discussion, a comment or a response written by you is open to interaction from other people...the more interaction you RECEIVE the more money you get. Now, how you get people to interact with you is another matter
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Mike197602 huh thank you.. let me see how this works
The key is: interaction.
@sishy7 (27281)
You forgot the c...
@sishy7 Hahaha... Thanks fot the tip.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@TheInvisibleMan thank you..lets keep interacting
@sishy7 (27281)
Welcome aboard! It's a good idea to familiarize yourself with the guidelines to get the most out of the site. Here's a helpful link to read if you have not done so:
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
• Nairobi, Kenya
@sishy7 thank you so much... well put
@mandala100 (25363)
@phyllis001 Hello and welcome to mylot my friend. The key my friend in myLot is social interaction and more social interaction. Good luck and see you again my friend.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@mandala100 thank you, hope to see you soon when i start celebrating my earnings
@Paige32 (1674)
Welcome to mylot. This is a fun site and you can maximize your earning by interacting a lot. Make friends, post on topics, and reply comments and you were upset be increasing your earning potential s here.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Paige32 thank you.. this is very positive.. i love it
@Paige32 (1674)
@phyllis001 You are welcome
Discussion, topics, talks interesting interactiond. Valuable sharing.
@Shortail (681)
welcome, hope you enjoy here, just make a conversation to other members, post something, nice pic anyway.
@cherriefic (4279)
• Baguio, Philippines
To be honest, it will not be that much. But you will discover why people stays with Mylot as you go along. Welcome to Mylot!
First, don't be in this for the money or you will be disappointed. Have fun, make friends,post some interesting topics and engage in things that interest you. Welcome aboard.
• Preston, England
ideally your articles should run to a few paragraphs rather than just one or two lines - good luck and welcome
@Shiva49 (9598)
Interacting with gusto, eliciting comments from others - siva
@sjvg1976 (14590)
Welcome to the site. You will earn when you interact on your started discussions. So it's better to start your own and interact more on them
@mohit459 (2862)
• Haldwani, India
I don't know too much because I too earn little...
@Ithink (6848)
Just interact, read and respond to what interests you. Following members so that it is easier to get back to them the the follows with the 2 people next to it above. Above all have fun and get to know some people. Fun fun fun!
@Shivram59 (283)
You earn here when you receive a comment.So be more active and visit as many posts as you can.Leave a response.You'll receive comments.The more comments you receive,the more will you earn.