Do you remember your first car?

Japan
hello my friends.. do you remember your first car? my first car was mazda.it was pretty good and fast. now i use toyota Bb .it is very cute car but pretty old but i really like it. how about you? can you remember your first car? Never had any car? you spend more time for repairing than driving? you love your car? yes ,please tell me do you remember it?
My first car was a Valiant and it was low mileage and really did have one owner. It sit in this lady's garage for years. She sold it to me really cheap. I do not remember the year. But it was a neat car. I drove it for ten years.
• Japan
10 years woow.it is so long..
@japanesesamurai My last car a ford escort lasted be 22 years. I had a son that kept it going for me.
• Japan
@jstory07 using a same car for 22 years is unbelievable news in japan,i am really impressed. we use cars for at most 3 4 years than change them.. it must be really old..
• Peoria, Arizona
I haven't had a first car yet, still building up the courage to learn how to drive haha
• Japan
do your best..
• Peoria, Arizona
@japanesesamurai Trying my best!
@rey123 (790)
All the best
@peachpurple (12769)
yes, the first time I bought a car for my younger brother to drive was in 1988, a red small car, I think it was Honda, second hand. I used up all my savings just to buy that car for him but after he sold the car, he didn't give me back my money.
• Japan
what a sad story,i have a same kind brother..i gave him lots of money when he was a young boy. now he has a good job and he didnt ask me even 1 time ,do i need money or not!!
@peachpurple (12769)
@japanesesamurai yeah, when I gave birth to my babies, he never once visited me, I had surgery, he didn't visit me either. I didn't ask him back for the money
I do not drive, I never had a personal car. My parents had, my husband has, but I never had one.
• Japan
get a licence ,it s fun
@japanesesamurai I am not interested at all in driving a car. I would not waste 3,000$ (that is the cost here) to get a license because I do not like to drive.
• Japan
@LadyDuck sure it is your choice! Respect!!
@eileenleyva (10978)
Mine was a 2.0 S two door Ford Cortina. I called it Cori. Actually, it was a family car. My brothers use it. I was envious I couldn't have the pleasure of driving, so I learned to drive, Cori eventually became mine alone. Ha ha. Cori is long gone, My next car was a second hand Isuzu called Raprap. Then I bought a Mitsubishi L300 van, for my family, Now I drive an old Vios 1.5 S Black. Maintenance is expensive.
• Japan
yes vios's maintenance must be expensive.. i love japanese cars actually. they are smart and cheap.
@eileenleyva (10978)
@japanesesamurai I wish I could have another brand new car. I do not like waiting at the lube bay for executive check. Sigh.It is a way of life I cannot evade. I do not like commuting with the public., Although I deeply believe in mass transport. It is just I am never for crowds. I couldn't breathe. Here's a wish that I will have a brand new car.
• Japan
@eileenleyva I HOPE you can have it soon,i hate crowds too.
Toyota Mazda aren't they two different car brands? My first car was a Honda Accord.
• Japan
yeah,i just made a mistake..sorry.. and thanks
• Japan
check it again honey..
@rey123 (790)
Haha.....
@sishy7 (27606)
It's a 1984 Ford Mustang. Brand new and I loved it!
• Japan
i love mustang..wow you are very lucky..i envy you..
@rey123 (790)
Wow...Can you send a picture?
@sishy7 (27606)
@rey123 I don't have one... It's from 1984, about 33 years ago...
@LeaPea2417 (21614)
• Toccoa, Georgia
My first car was a 1976 Buick Century that had 4 doors. It was maroon colored.
• Japan
1976?? i even wasnt in this world at that time..
@LeaPea2417 (21614)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@japanesesamurai Yes, In 1985, I was in College and I bought it from the next door neighbor that were neighbors of my parents.
• Japan
@LeaPea2417 wow you can still remember it like yesterday. you must be so happy when you bought..
@Shivram59 (4833)
@japanesesamurai No need to remember.Our first car is there outside my window.We bought it in March.A MarutI Suzuki.
• Japan
Suzuki!! Its japanese
@Shivram59 (4833)
@japanesesamurai Yes,and it manufactures here in India in collaboration with an Indian company.
• Japan
@Shivram59 indians are great about creating cars!
@ChoukseyMK (1052)
Present car which I have is my first car.
• Japan
You still use same one! Nice
@japanesesamurai first doesn't mean it is old.
• Japan
@ChoukseyMK sure i didnt mean that. Oops
@Lolaze (3164)
Oh wow! Mine was a white Chey Cavalier that was more rust than car. It had no air conditioner in our hot and humid summers, I’d be drenched in sweat after driving anywhere! It was a car though and free because my dad gave it to me as a Christmas present so I had no room to complain at the time!
• Japan
thanks for the response..