Interesting start to my day

I packed my daughters lunch for the first time in a month or so. The puppy saw it hanging on the doorknob and was scared of it. She's timid like thr chiuahua in her. As soon as my daughter left for school I noticed her binder where she stores her homework was left behind. As I was throwing clothes and minimal makeup on she called me and asked if I would bring it to her. Luckily we live close and I ran most the way on this freezing morning to get it to her as quick as possible after all the hard work she put in last night on projects. Her grades are amazing her gpa for the first quarter was a 97. Before cyber school my son was watching a youtube video about some bridge that during the great depression a lot of people jumped off commiting suicide. He loves facts and this was new to me. I popped on facebook and noticed a woman who was pretty flat after nursing four children now looks well endowed. So I searched through her photos and am sure she now has a very lovely set of implants lol. I'm envious but I'll save my money for a new roof. Later before dinner I have to drive to the school and pick up my exes son from Science Club. He will only be here an hour or so but the puppy will be excited to see him and my son and he will be able to play video games for a bit.
@ebanreb (4787)
Proud mother to your daughter. Keep safe my friend.
She is very self motivated to do well it amazes me!
@ebanreb (4787)
@shaggin I think you taught here well.
@ebanreb I taught her well before she started school all the rest she's done herself always wanting to do her best!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Sounds like a busy day.
Not really just a bit active and unplanned this morning.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@shaggin hopefully the rest of the day is good.
@thislittlepennyearns Thank you I hope so I want to get time to maybe bake some cookies for the kids after my sons cyber school is finished.
@FayeHazel (11811)
What a full day. Happy daughter's grades are so well and that's cool that son likes facts. You're right.... roof is more practical. *sigh*
She earns a good income and I don’t so I need to save my money for more important things. My house needs a lot of work.
@FayeHazel (11811)
@shaggin Good luck with the home repairs. I do feel you there. Sometimes my friends get to go on vacations -- but I have to save up for bills. But it's all good. :-)
What a start to your day! Congratulations to your daughter. That is a wonderful GPA to have!!!!!!
I made merit roll one time I am not smart like she is. I am so happy she does so well in school it’s one less struggle being smart.
@shaggin And congratulations to you, too! Intelligence is a blessing and a key to the future.
Your daughter is doing well! I would never even consider implants. I'd feel it was tempting fate to interfere with my body purely for cosmetic reasons. But that's just me.
I am so glad she is such a good student! That is a good point about the implants. Ironically the I ran into this woman tonight when I picked my exes son up.
You should be very proud of your daughter! You sound like you have a well rounded family life going on there! :-) It is amazing what each day brings us and you sound like a wonderful person! Keep up the good work raising your precious family!
I am very proud of her she is doing amazing! Thank you very much for the nice things you said!
you have a day well planned for yourself.good for you
The only thing planned was the cyber school and exes son coming over lol. I hope to get some time during my sons lunch break to make some cookies.
You should be really proud of your daughter. You might be surprised at some of the implants women are having done.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
That was quite a day! I hope your son enjoyed the video games and the puppy is just too cute! :)
We had just finished up the cyber school work when the boy came. My son had not had any time to play his video games so he did not want to play video games with the boy. Right now we are supposed to be finishing up two short lessons but the site is not working.
@bluesa (12836)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@shaggin oh no, I hope the site started working and you could finish those lessons.
@bluesa Thankfully it did. I kept checking every half hour and after about 2 hours we were able to log in and finish. Today is a parent teacher conference and the there will be another one on the 22nd.
@bunnybon7 (33113)
• Holiday, Florida
you sound like a special good mother. no wonder the kids are doing so well. you really have it together
Thank you so much! I started my daughter out well teaching her early so she was ahead when she started school but it’s her own self-motivation and intelligence that has paid off. I have never had to push her to do her homework or anything.
@bunnybon7 (33113)
• Holiday, Florida
@shaggin I hope she gets ahead in life with it and accomplishes all she deserves.
@m_audrey6788 (11509)
Oh your daughter is a good student Congrats!
Thank you very much!
@shaggin You`re always welcome my dear friend!
@Shellyann36 (8598)
That is great that your daughter has such good grades. sounds as if you have a busy day ahead of you.
Yesterday wasn’t to busy but today is nice to just be able to relax and not have a single thing to do besides the cyber school with my son and even that is lite so I have been active here a lot today. We are supposed to be finishing up the homework now but the site is not working so we will try later.
@shivamani10 (10759)
• Hyderabad, India
This is all because of your care and affection towards your child. Are you not feeling proud of it?
Only one part was about my daughter the rest was all different topics. Of course I am very proud of her so maybe you misunderstood what I wrote.