Which country would you like to visit now?

Kenya
If given a free vacation of your choice right now which country would you want to visit at this very moment? For me right at this moment I would like to visit the Philippines. There are other places I would like to see but right at this moment my mind is set on the philippines. I just love their culture and would love to taste their traditional cuisines and visit their beautiful landscapes. What about you?
I'd like to visit Uzbekistan and admire the Islamic architecture.
• Kenya
The architecture is indeed beautiful
I would travel to Australia.
• Kenya
I've always wanted to live in australia and not just a visit. I would move there today if I could
This is just like the post I made. I would be saying the same thing. That is where I want to go and why. So I guess we can share a plane ride.
• Kenya
Wow, we share the same mind. It would be so much fun
Gosh its such a hard decision. Would like to see parts all over the world.
• Kenya
I would also like to see parts all over the world but for now my mind is set on the Philippines. If by chance I won a lottery I would take a round the world trip
@ebanreb (6348)
I prefer visiting Rome Italy to see the Pope
@shshiju (10373)
• Cochin, India
How is Bhutan. Most pleasant people in the world
Good choice if you want to visit the Philippines! I'm not saying that because I'm Filipino! Right now, it would be three countries for me, Laos, Burma, and Brazil.