Day is done. I´m about to go to bed.

Chile
Although it is a little bit early, I want to go to bed and rest. Today it was my babysitting day and it is nice but tiring. It was nice that Leticia was here, but after a while, Claudia came to take them home after she had cut some of the shrubs. For that she asked Leticia to help her and I took Sofia to my room to watch the most boring kiddies movies. Fortunately, mylot has behaved well in spite of my being on and off. I have over $9 (just a couple of cents though). My goal will be reached. Thanks, dear friends. Sleep well and have sweet dreams.
That should be a restful sleep for you. good night.
Thanks Sharon.
@TheSojourner (17454)
Sleep well, dear Marga! I was lucky to hit $0.13 so far today, and it just put me at $8. I doubt I'll make 10 this month. I'm sorry the movies were not as interesting is they could have been! Haha
Where have you been? Maybe with the lost words
@marguicha I am doing my best to stay up on my notifications, but I'm not getting many nowadays on my own posts. Since Sonja left, because of the redirect issues of the site, and I am noticing that coming to myLot now shows this site as "not secure," I am even cautious in coming here. I'm posting a "snip" here of the "Not secure" and tagging @goaskalex and @myLotBugs to report
• Kansas City, Missouri
@CoralLevang If you go to the main website ( instead of new.mylot.com, you will not get the "Not secure" message. The new.mylot.com website was only meant to be temporary, but we left it up in case people were following old links.
@jobelbojel (7075)
Good night to you. Good morning from the Philippines. I hope you reach your goals.
I think I will.
• Cebu City, Philippines
Well, I know when reach your daily goals, that was so great at all. then you have a lot of time to meet and having fun with your friends and families together at same time. I know that was so great experience.
You have a goodnight slee. And a better tomorrow. Any plans for bfast?
Hope you sleep well. It's been a good day here too.
@cherriefic (4692)
• Baguio, Philippines
That's great! I was not able to be here enough but I hope to reach half of my goal.
That is great that your goal has been reached.
Yesterday, I have spent the day in an Italian hospital to check my Mom, she had a stroke last Saturday. This month my earnings will be a lot lower than usual.
@lady1993 (17415)
good night, sleep tight. congrats on your earnings, i hope i reach that before the month ends too, but it seems to be a far off dream for now
I know that there is no way that I will be able to make it to cash out this month since I've only just came back. But that is okay, I will just keep plugging away because these days all of the money that I make online is just play money for me, or an emergency fund.
Have a great night's rest.
Glad you'll make the goal and more. Sorry you didn't like the movies.. what were they
@peachpurple (12875)
good night sleep well. What time do your grandkids go to bed?
@cahaya1983 (10053)
You're close to $10, that's great! Sleep well.
Good night..sweet dreams my friend
@shivamani10 (11233)
• Hyderabad, India
Good. Have a nice sleep now. You reached the target now. I have not yet. I am trying to catch at least 10 this month.
@kobesbuddy (46151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'm so glad things are working out, with babysitting the grand-children. I'm doing pretty good this month on My Lot, also. Get some good sleep:)