Desire to have long hair

I love long thick hair, but I don't have long and thick hair. I have got hairfall. Is there any home remedy to have long and thick hair. When I was in school I had long and thick hair,but now my hair is thinning. The water in my place is hard water. I want my thick and long hair back. What is the best solution for it?
I have on a wig for the same reason. It's ok i love it.
@Dyvette16 (1466)
• San Antonio, Texas
I need to trim my hair a bit but I’m scared because I love my long hair ! And it’s happened where they cut a little too much
Trimming hair is good for hair growth. Hair grows fast. You must tell them before itself not to cut too short.
@Dyvette16 (1466)
• San Antonio, Texas
@rubyriaz007 will do ! These split ends are killing me already
@rubyriaz007 Its a complete myth! Truth is that hair grows from root not from ends.
@amnabas (10311)
• Karachi, Pakistan
The stress is the reason of hairball I guess in my case.
Yes, even I have stress.
@prashu228 (25513)
Nilabringadi hair oil works to some extent
• Uzbekistan
Can't you use a device to improve the quality of the water so that you have good water to wash your hair? Hair loss can be genetic. What about the hair of other members of your family? I'm lucky. My hair is thick and healthy even at an advanced age. I do nothing for it.
My mom and sister have thick hair.I too had thick hair when I was in school, after that it began thinning and now also it is the same.
I do not think there is a way to grow thicker hair, but I do believe one can style hair in a way to make it appear thicker.
A wig maybe?
@kavinitu (5062)
I have long hair but now it is thin, my hair was thick but my hair has become thin due to using hard water now I use almond oil for hair
Hi there my friend! I have the same problem with my hair and I think you can try the aloe vera if it`s available there in your place
@kavinitu (5062)
@m_audrey6788 Wow! Thank you Dear for suggestion. We do have aloe Vera available here. Will surely give it a try
@kavinitu Yes my hair have the same as yours but it helped me a lot. I learned that from my late father when he saw me having problems with my hair
@Ithink (10495)
I too have thinning hair, mine is due to health reasons. I don't know of anything that really helps.
The main reason for hairfall is weak hair roots, Dandruff, stress induces hairfall as well. Proper nutrition is also responsible for it. I drank Amla juice and it did help me in my case and it also strengthens your teeth and help in other health problems as well. You can try it. Even if there will be no good result on hair Surely it will not have any side-effect. I drank like for 4 months and it showed results.
Thank you very much. I will definitely try amla.
@ssaeed (21)
• Abuja, Nigeria
i love long hair....you can try using castor oil or eating healthy diet
@1hopefulman (33628)
1) Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. 2) Gently massage your neck and scalp every day. 3) Get lots of exercise. 4) Get enough sleep. 5) Avoid stress as much as possible.
I will surely follow it. Thanks a lot.
@m_audrey6788 (17130)
Try to use some coconut oil shampoo or if you have some aloe vera plant there the jell can help your hair
@tom_view (4279)
• Kolkata, India
nice desire