Setting up my new computer

@kaka135 (13484)
Malaysia
My old computer has been complaining for months, and finally he decided to quit his job last week. He has been with me since I became a stay-at-home mom or freelancer about 7 years ago. The new computer finally arrived my home on Sunday, and I have been busy setting up the new computer since then. Windows has been busy updating and I have successfully transferred all the files from my old computer. I just need to install the programs I need, then the new computer can start working soon. Well, I am glad it allows me to go online now. I didn't expect to spend much money, I have no choice but to purchase a new computer. It's really important to have some emergency funds. I hope this computer will stay with me for long time. How long have you been using your computer?
@cahaya1983 (9677)
I've been using my laptop for almost 8 years now. I plan to get anew one but not very soon. Enjoy the new computer!
@Asylum (47321)
• Manchester, England
My desktop computer is just over 3 years old, but my laptop is around 6 years old now.
My computer is pretty new. Just a few months old. I have replaced my old MacBook Pro with a new one with Touch Bar. I had been using my old one for 5 years without any issues. I just wanted a new model. My son is using the old one now. Mac is really durable and it's a laptop.
That's very nice you have a new computer. I know how important it is for you.
Mine is relatively new. I hope yours is trouble-free for many years to come.
@iridion9 (2329)
specs of your computer? any photo of it? How much it cost? What was the problem with your old computer?
all my computers are about a few months old.
@averygirl72 (14121)
Glad to know you have your new computer. Is it a laptop? I think this laptop is 5 years now or less
I have had my desktop computer for about 6 years and it is fine. Crossing my fingers here.
@Daelii (2113)
I'm glad you were able to replace your computer and keep all your files! Mine? I've had it for about two years? Maybe longer. I got it before I got pregnant with my last baby and she's 16 months old..So maybe 3 years?
I am wishing your new computer a very long life!!! I recently replaced my 5-year-old sick laptop with a new one. Hope this new one has a long life too.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I'm getting ready to buy a new one..