Scar and His Evil Twin

Riga, Latvia
By now most of you know that Scar is the temperamental black cat that belongs to @JolietJake Often we have read posts about the things Scar does both good and bad. His owner has made different kinds of claims and we have seen Scar hoping to get some squirrel stew. Well the other day there I was sitting at my PC and enjoying some chicken wings for lunch. Beside me on the floor I had a small dish upon which I put down some chicken and some of the soft bones that my cat Sid enjoys snacking on. Suddenly as I was offering some more chicken to him I must have made him wait longer than he was willing to wait. Sid smacked my hand so that I dropped the chicken and he has big, strong paws. Right away I thought to myself that since he is adopted and I have no idea where he came from that he could just as well be Scar’s evil twin. I mean the two of them are just characters. What say you all?
Scar neither affirms nor denies any such allegations
• Riga, Latvia
We can keep comparing notes through our posts from time to time @JolietJake
@EddieHands (32946)
Scar is very sneaky!
If Sid's is Scar's evil twin, then Sid is truly the devil!
• Riga, Latvia
At times I wonder especially when I pick him up and he does not want to be picked up and I get a paw smack across the cheek @JohnRoberts
John, that was funny.
@Dyvette16 (1373)
• San Antonio, Texas
Haha that would be cool if he is !
@sugartoes (34627)
• Greencastle, Indiana
cats are very demanding on their time not yours, so I'd make sure I'd have his food down so whjile I was eating that would keep him busy till you got done eating.
• Riga, Latvia
After this happened I so make sure I have some food for him before I start on my own @sugartoes I mean we are talking about the cat that when I want to get done with something on the PC and he wants to get out of the room at the same time puts a claw into my ankle to get me moving.
@sugartoes (34627)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RasmaSandra he just MAY BE scares twin, but it's not likely depending on where you got him at or HOW you got him.
• Riga, Latvia
@sugartoes well I got Sid from animal protection here in Latvia but you have heard of twins being separated at birth and Sid was already four when we adopted him
@m_audrey6788 (11601)
Gosh! Sid looks so cute to be evil twin of Scar
• Riga, Latvia
Yeah I love his little face he always makes these interesting faces but when he gets temperamental look out @m_audrey6788
@RasmaSandra Good thing I`m far away there!
I do think so!
They seem to share the same traits.
I think Scar and your kitty cat may be twins. They both seem to be very determined kitty cats who want what they want right away, or else!
@sishy7 (27204)
My Black cat is nowhere related to either of them... She's so calm, laid back, and would never do something like that...
• Riga, Latvia
A very lovely cat she is @sishy7 What is her name?
@sishy7 (27204)
@RasmaSandra Thanks! That's her name... We call her the Black cat... And we also have the Gray cat...
• Riga, Latvia
@sishy7 Love that face. What a cutie.
Ok, if you say so. He wanted his chicken when he wanted it and you were taking too long to give it to him so he did that to you.
@EddieHands (32946)
meow what a cute cat!
Sid is absolutely gorgeous
@Srbageldog (5400)
He sure looks evil! My cat gets that same look on his face when I've offended him over something.