Death waits for no one

Death waits for no one. It doesn't matter if it's a holiday or a special day to someone. When it comes, it comes. I wouldn't quite call @tsatske a friend but I've run across her here and on a site for moms called cafemom. She always had a kind word. She was always very supportive in her advice. Never did I see her troll others or be catty, petty or spiteful. Apparently she passed away last night and I find myself saddened that her children are without their mom. The fact that her kids are adults doesn't make it any less sad.
@nanette64 (13692)
• Fairfield, Texas
We seem to be losing people at this site recently @acrogodess . Hopefully there won't be any more.
I wasn't aware that they had been other deaths recently amongst our members, but I'm still new here. It is a shame whenever we lose friends, family or close acquaintances
@nanette64 (13692)
• Fairfield, Texas
@acrogodess Yeah, Richard Meister was another one.
@nanette64 :( That's terrible
Sorry to hear this. I don't believe we ever interacted, but it sounds like she was a kind person. It's hard to lose people/friends we've come to know online - I lost a good myLot friend this week and I'm still very saddened about it.
I'm sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose someone we interact with regularly. Online friends can become just as important as those we see daily. We look forward to our interactions and to lose them is definitely sad.
@acrogodess Yes, a friend is a friend no matter how we've gotten to know them. These myLot friends will be greatly missed!
@Daelii (2035)
oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. Its awful when anyone passes. :(
Yeah. Especially when they aren't much older than you and I. If I'm not mistaken, she was only in her mid to late 40s
@EddieHands (32982)
wow that is so sad..
It really is
@sallypup (21799)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I'm sorry this happened. Take care.
Thank you.
Oh, I am so sorry to hear about this. I can understand how saddened you were to hear of her passing. May she rest in peace.
I wish I could do more than just offer my thoughts and prayers to her family. She always seemed to know just what to say to make someone feel better
Oh that is so sad, another Mylotter gone. I didn't know her but I will be praying for comfort of her family and friends.