When enough is enough...

Hi peeps... Just a random thought, when is enough, enough? I've had several personal experiences resulting me saying enough, but deep down, I know that i will still give it a feeble chance. I am not referring to matters of the heart alone.Most of the time, this applies to work...lol! Anyways, love to hear your thoughts... xoxo
@redurnet (1590)
It's difficult to say without knowing the full situation but maybe it is not good to let the situation reach the point where you feel it is a crisis for you.
@ebanreb (6922)
You need to relax sometimes.Yeah work are sometimes stressful and even our workmates. just think good vibes.
Thanks for the advice... i totally agree
@ebanreb (6922)
@aeslopor my pleasure
@TheSojourner (17450)
Here is a quote i love from an author that i cannot remember name...".. we ask for a sufficiency of strength, courage, hope and light. Enough courage for the step ahead--not for the further miles. Enough strength for the immediate task or ordeal. Enough material gain to enable us to meet our daily obligations. Enough light to see the path--right before our feet." This puts the word "enough" in a much different perspective
Thanks! I love this....
@Raine38 (9115)
It is really hard for me to say no, but there are times that I simply cannot let myself be taken advantaged of again. I guess when you are simply tired of being the one always giving in, when you do not feel appreciated, and when it comes to a point that the person you are doing favor for is turning to be someone who cannot be independent then I guess that is enough.
I agree...
One should always consider the good things and the not so good things. Whether it's a job, relationship, or even something we want to do. Not everything is right for us. Ask yourself what you have learned so far from the situation. What you can learn from the situation. We should always be able to put in to any given venture and be able to take from the same venture equally.Maybe you want to go skydiving, start a new job, or even start a new exercise program. If the exercise program is going to hurt your body more then help it, than it's a safe bet you should look for something else that won't affect your body in a negative way. The same thing goes for any relationship or job.
Thank you for the insight...i love this!
I have some big time disgrace of a woman on my sofa right now. I know no one in this world but a social worker will help her. I thought I was being a good friend. But I feel opening my home to her was a mistake. I am waiting for her to wake and have her day. when she leaves I will ignore the door and phone.
• Thane, India
when your partner start checking your phone messages calls then its time to say good bye to crazy chick!
I guess it totally depends on what it is.
@ddnj2006 (652)
Enough is enough, in regards, there will come a time that a man or a woman will be fed up. I suggest to rest with the issue first, confront it when you have now more nice words to say enough.
When you are earning enough online then enough is really enough.
@mohit459 (11939)
• Haldwani, India
Enough is enough sometime for personal issues!..