Stuffed Like A Turkey...

I came across a short video yesterday that reminded me of my brother and I. A fat turkey wabbling fast. The text said, "You're stuffed from Thanksgiving dinner until someone mentions pie". It was funny/ Who was guilty of this yesterday?
Yes. Guilty. Though I waited several hours after dinner for pie.
Haha. I did not actually overeat yesterday but I definitely know what thats like!
I thought after I finished my plate of food I would be stuffed. But I wasn't. I actually did have room for dessert. My mom was the type if someone mentioned dessert she would lose her appetite for real food and grab the dessert. Not me, I would finish what I was eating and then grabbed dessert.
• Pretoria, South Africa
I'm guilty with that with every meal....lol
@dgobucks226 (6879)
It is so hard to resist pies at Thanksgiving. And I had to eat twice! I was invited to a friend's house before going to my parent's in the early evening. That where Rolaids can make a scheduled appearance to help you through Turkey Day.
That reminds me of that episode of The Andy Griffin show, where Andy ate at home - when he learned he was invited to eat at Helen's. But Goober told him he was invited to eat at Howard's. He ate spaghetti 3 times that evening. LOL. I can imagine how stuffed you were.
@coltbiz Now I want to see that Andy Griffith episode Yes, definitely had to pace myself!
@dgobucks226 If you have Netflix, they have every season of The Andy G show.
I am guilty. I really overdid the pumpkin pie.